Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tauschbetrüger / trade scammer

Discussion on Tauschbetrüger / trade scammer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Tauschbetrüger / trade scammer

------------------GERMAN-----------------------
hallo zusammen,
letzte woche hab ich mein +6 schwert tauschen wollen. mir wurde eine rarität im wert von 10mill angeboten. Ich nah das angebot wahr. der mitspieler hat allerdings immer wieder den tausch abbgebrochen und dann wollte er einen neuen tausch haben.
Ende vom lied war, das irgentwann einmal (etwa nach 30 versuchen) mein schwert weg war und nichts für mich da bleib.
In einem anderen forum wurde ich aufgeklärt, dass dies betrüger sind und das ein bug wäre, den die nutzen.

Meine frage:
weiß jemand wie das funktioniert? oder hat das jemand sogar schon einmal gemacht?
------------------ENGLISH-----------------------
hello together,
last week I wanted to trade my blade +6. somebody offered me a rare for 10 mill. I agreed. we tried to trade, but the player always cancled the trade. he said his internet connection is very bad. he canceled about 30 times the trade. Then my blade was away, but I haven't got any items from him.

In another forums, somebody told me, that these persons are buguser; scammer.

my question:
do you know how this works? Or have you already scammed another person with this trick?
Old 05/21/2008, 10:43   #2

lol u got scammed baaaadd......i dunno how they do it BUT if u rememba his name juz bounty him...bounty him 2 the max if u got enough munny xD
Old 06/07/2008, 13:58   #3

really nobody knows how this is working?
-------------------------------------------------------
weiß wirklich keiner wie das funktioniert?
Old 06/26/2008, 17:57   #4

its not a trade scam it happened to me before and i just relogged a few times and the wepon was back
Old 07/20/2008, 21:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory3930 View Post
its not a trade scam it happened to me before and i just relogged a few times and the wepon was back
well, then your luckily. my weapon is lost forever...