Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TUTORIAL: RQCrazy Requiem Bot SETUP!

Discussion on TUTORIAL: RQCrazy Requiem Bot SETUP! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2008, 01:35   #91

elite*gold: 0
Good explain!!!
But need too much time to configure this.

Good guide

Thanks!!
Old 07/28/2008, 08:28   #92

yeah i know, it does take some time to get it working but its all worth it i say
Old 07/29/2008, 04:54   #93

very good man!!
Its running here =)
I have a question, this bot have auto-loot???
Old 07/29/2008, 07:38   #94

sure does! enjoy lol
Old 07/30/2008, 19:11   #95

I`am from Russia server and ofcause i also want to use bot =)

May be stupid question, but is this bot have some options ,to configure server, which i want to connect ? Or may be there is string in ini file ...
We try to find ,how to do that, but have failed. May be some one can help as ?
P.S.: I know that this bot only for US/EN servers, nevertheless i saw bots on Russia server. I wondering there did they get them....=)
P.S.S.: Sorry for bad english =)
Old 07/31/2008, 14:44   #96

i don't think there is things to set your SERVER like the actual zone server sorry
google some answers possible sorry
Old 08/01/2008, 01:37   #97

Quote:
Im guessing randomly traversing back to town during the middle of a grinding session is supposed to happen? Never woulda thought it..
Your connection must be really bad. If you got a good connection, and know how to setup the bot correctly, this stuff shouldn't happen unless you actually die in the game.

Quote:
and the randomly being in the sky, and the not seling or repairing, and the getting stuck in town, and the moving from grinding areas back to lvl 1-5s.
yeah its all supposed to happen lol
You don't need a bot to do your dirty work, you might as well not play at all.
Old 08/01/2008, 03:42   #98

how do u party with the bot
Old 08/01/2008, 05:02   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by flykop View Post
how do u party with the bot
its in the tutorial..read it lol
Old 08/01/2008, 13:17   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadLord View Post
Your connection must be really bad. If you got a good connection, and know how to setup the bot correctly, this stuff shouldn't happen unless you actually die in the game.

You don't need a bot to do your dirty work, you might as well not play at all.
mate your actually retarded.
connection has nothing to do with the fact the the ACTUALL PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE BOT have taken it off the site due to it being borken and bugged and these are some of the bugs. i like how you tell me I dont know how to set up the bot, yet without me the bot wouldnt even be on this forum. so in future shut the **** up, read, and read more.
Old 08/01/2008, 13:59   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
mate your actually retarded.
connection has nothing to do with the fact the the ACTUALL PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE BOT have taken it off the site due to it being borken and bugged and these are some of the bugs. i like how you tell me I dont know how to set up the bot, yet without me the bot wouldnt even be on this forum. so in future shut the **** up, read, and read more.
don't flame my noobs in fact don't flame at all...we are all friends
Old 08/01/2008, 14:17   #102

i think yol find that he was the one who started saying i dont know about the bot.
and even you will admit you didnt know about the bot until i posted it here.
do you realise how many pms and post i get about "cry cry how to make bot work" "cry cry why doesnt bot move""cry cry why why why"
simple fact is that all the info is here between yours and my post and im sick of people not reading and appriciating the time we take to help people, and yet still have the same thing asked over and over again.
i mean how many times have i said its bugged? how many times have i said bot369 do not support it anymore and its taken of the site.
and how many times a day do you read somone asking about things that have already been explained.
Old 08/01/2008, 14:37   #103

well don't reply to then, hell even block them and don't try and take the credit like you made the bot you didn't make it all you did was post it.
when it was available from the site all you had to do is Google "Requiem bot" and its the first result. what your doing now is crying like the other "noobs" don't complain about it cause nobody wants to hear it, deal with it " have a coke and a smile and stfu"

also i knew about the bot. b4 u opened ur trap =P
Old 08/01/2008, 14:55   #104

i never said i made it i said i was the first who posted it here.
and yes you can google the bot and it gives you botsmall forum about coming soon.
or links to here.
i just wish that people would read rather than ask the same things that have already been answered. its the same in every section of this forum.
it never used to be like this.
Old 08/01/2008, 15:06   #105

1. i realize that
2. i realize that too
3. i realize that tooo
4. make a post with a misleading heading with information inside it saying the bot don't work ect. lol
Closed Thread