Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Club Penguin

Discussion on Club Penguin within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is it still possible to get the coins and free membership or does the coin hack work. as ar as the free membership goes i cant find anything that will show me how to do it. Not to concerned about the coins, my daughter really wants to be a member to buy the clothing LOL. i would appreciate any help. i can give anyone Gil to play the rpg system if anyone s interested. i have lots to spare.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2007, 20:33   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by SIR//HIM@Jan 30 2007, 19:36
i cant find anything that will show me how to do it.
Because I were the only person who had a proof of concept for it, there were no tutorial about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2007, 22:16   #3

are you still able to get free memberships and if so are you willing to set one up for me. :-)
Old 02/19/2007, 16:31   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by SIR//HIM@Jan 30 2007, 19:36
is it still possible to get the coins and free membership or does the coin hack work. as ar as the free membership goes i cant find anything that will show me how to do it. Not to concerned about the coins, my daughter really wants to be a member to buy the clothing LOL. i would appreciate any help. i can give anyone Gil to play the rpg system if anyone s interested. i have lots to spare.
There are money hack.Go youtube and search wpe pro .There come lot of hack about club penguin . I use money hack and it work nice [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=HACKED' border='0' alt='HACKED' />
Old 07/07/2009, 12:50   #5

where can i download cp membership hack
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2011, 16:44   #6

download penguin on fire

to get the download link

click thanks

connect me on facebook

Thanks