Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Requiem: Bloodymare BOT from bot369

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked07 View Post
Im botting it right now lol it works Ive figured out whats the right settings for shaman lol.. I only have 1 prob and thats the autosit when hp<% something.. I only configured it to keep standing and wait for regen hpmp when reach certain <% something cause theres no config here to make it sitdown..
How did you get it to stand still? Does it run at the mobs and attack them with your wand? (or staff or w/e u use haha)

Old   #92

please can you all remember that its still in BETA and there will be problems with it. and also its all in chinses so we will never know all of it.

Old   #93

I got this problem, what can i do with this,it repeats connect and disconnect all over the time

the currently map number is 20
error on data
login in 3 seconds
net problem,error for connecting server
conneting server
connecting C server
account useful-life s12/31 23:59 myusername
connecting verify server
connecting game server
commuicating with game server now

cutting from all of connection
got error for communicating with server cause of net problem
Old   #94

try and format because that just comes up on some peoples PC's

Old   #95

How about if both of you would give Gredits to that Mainland(China) guy who actually teached you to use that?
Old   #96

well actually i got most of my info from bot369 (the makers) who i mentioned as its their bot. so thank you and bye bye
Old   #97

Since you know so much about the bot, you also know that bot attacks shadow hunter Pets, witch makes it more than easy to recognize and yes GMs know that fact too
Old   #98

and if you read my other topic about bot369 working on a new version as this one is very bugged.
**** i love the people who do nothing but ***** and moan at people. always 1 who thinks its fun.
keep it coming
Old   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
well actually i got most of my info from bot369 (the makers) who i mentioned as its their bot. so thank you and bye bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
actually i posted the tut before he helpeed me. only he helped with the loggin in thats all, the rest came from bot369 forum translated by google. and as i posted it as bot from bot369. so stfu
So here i quoted few of your writings. I would like to point one thing out, WHAT THE HELL you do with bot if you cant even log in so he "only" teached you that.
And This guy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratiwka View Post

full translate bot,special translate for usa friends,sorry i bad speak english)))
bot autoconnect for usa server)))
Posted Quide like weeks before you.
AND
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxes View Post
You1 one macke translate
That the link for a bot :
Posted bot.
Old   #100

omg dude your such an idiot. i was the first person to post a guide herewith the bot, which i translated from bot369. yes somone did help me with the login in part, as that wasnt included with the guide from 369. i never said before that i used the bot, and that if anyone can help to let me know so i can add it to the tut.
and did i say i was the first ever person to make this tut ?? no i didnt. i posted it from what i got from bot369 site. well done you found the same translated page on a different site.
so what. somone else got it and translted from 369 too wow who cares. i posted it here as i it wasnt here.
if you want to see the actual original source then go to.

and then

as thats the actual original where i got it from, where i used google translate to get the version i posted here. and as the title says its from bot369.
so really whats your point? why are you crying so much?
just cos somone else did what i did on a different site that i dont go to wow.
oh and btw

is the bot for the korean version of the game not the US version hence the RequiemKR and not RQCrazy_ServUS <--- US see
Old   #101

My problem is that you didint credit that guy who helped you, i pointed that out and you started claiming you did all work and got all info from 369.
Old   #102

omg i never said i did all the work lol dont get so worked up *pat*
Old   #103

sukkamies maybe you can help me since no one else can. You know how to get a soul hunter to summon its illusion on the bot?
Old   #104

sukkamies maybe you can help me since no one else can. You know how to get a soul hunter to summon its illusion on the bot?
Old   #105

Closed Thread