Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ItemMall Spiele....

Discussion on ItemMall Spiele.... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ItemMall Spiele....

Hi ich suche spiele wo es ItemShop/Malls gibt wo man allerdings auch die gekauften Sachen weitertauschen kann (kein kalonline das weiß ich).

My Bad English:
Im looking for a game which has an ItemMall to buy Spezial Item,but those Items should be able to exchange
Old 07/04/2008, 23:12   #2

FlyFF.
Old 09/06/2008, 03:51   #3

any programm for MU ONLINE PHILIPPINES that could edit an item..or stat..?plzz send me a programm that can edit item's thanx and GL..^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS RL CHAR ItemMALL [BARDO]
07/07/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all i want to sell RL beggar healer with 47 non tradeable exp cards i think its good char for new start ! Pm me HERE ! :)
[RSRO] ItemMall opening.
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 55 Replies
Dear users! We are glad to announce, that the Item Mall will be opened in the 26th January 2010, after weekly inspection. In Item Mall you can find lots of scrolls, tickets, avatars, pets and also premium tickets! If you'll activate gold or silver tickets, your characters experience and skill experience will grow up faster. All stuff in Item Mall you can buy via silk only. To buy silk, visit ?????????, select Silkroad Online and buy!
itemmall verschenken?
01/30/2010 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
kann man itemalls verschenken oder verkaufen?