Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]AOC Account Lv45 Guardian

Discussion on [WTS]AOC Account Lv45 Guardian within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,086

Hi there,

i want to sell my Age of Conan Account which contains my Lv45 Sword-Shield Guardian. I played ~7day trial in Tortage city and bought the uncut version of the full game!

The account was created before AoC went F2P, it has 2 exclusive items which can only be gifted if you buy the game!

Payment methods:
-bank transfer(you transfer the money to my cash card)
NO PSC, PAYPAL OR WHATEVER!

Price:
5€...

Regards
Poly
Old 10/03/2011, 19:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,136
lvl 45 for 5€?
that sounds incredible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Mentalo Lv45-55 SK G1 s6 @@@@@@@@@@@
07/17/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 14 Replies
Wie oben steht vk ich meinen Mentalo paar kleine daten: Lv45-55 Skills Sk G1
07/16/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there, i want to sell my Age of Conan Account which contains my Lv45 Sword-Shield Guardian. I played ~7day trial in Tortage city and bought the uncut version of the full game! The account was created before AoC went F2P, it has 2 exclusive items which can only be gifted if you buy the game! Payment methods: -bank transfer(you transfer the money to my cash card) NO PSC, PAYPAL OR WHATEVER!
[Buy]Metin2 ACC lv45-70
10/31/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
hey, überschrift sagt vieles, doch nicht alles... der acc sollte auf dem offi sein, logisch irgendwie... Information was ich haben will: Version: Metin2 DE,US,SG Reich: egal Level: 45-70 Skills: so im mittelbereich, allerdings auf sg min. 1xG-Skill EQ: sollte mittelmäßiges-gutes eq sein Server: egal
WTT a Lv45 Garena Account
02/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT a Lv45 Garena Account named ( sYs|-GhosTSouL^ ) for a lv76+ fire nuker on any server wanna descuss it send me an email to [email protected]
IMBA KK lv45 S10
01/03/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 8 Replies
Hey ihr! Ich biete hier meinen lv45 KK auf Phelon an: Skills: Aura m4 Sw m3 Sausen 10 Pferd: 11