Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hack Gold!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 1
Wink Hack Gold!

I wonder if using cheat engine ... You can change the values ​​of gold ... the game?



kanesaki is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,297
Received Thanks: 708
Change it and you have Clientside Gold !!!!


momk is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Lol its impossible
bakara98 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
We can't change the value of gold and gacha.Is it possible if we change a minimum of gacha machine that we can press to open gacha.

EX .
if my coin is 10 = I can press gacha to open.
>>if my coin is 00 = I can not press to open.<<
change to
>>if my coin is 00 = I can gacha press to open.<<

// I found this in address 00568BD1 "cmp dword ptr [edi+18],00" (intel cpu 64-bits)
if(coin>=00){can press}
change to
if(coin>=-99){can press} // something like this

Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks in advance.


teeny is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Did you use cheat engine to do this?

Edit:

Sorry, i'm a noob on cheat engine, when i search 00568BD1 in address memory view, what i have to do?
What means "cmp dword ptr [edi+18],00"?
Please help me if you want, i have win7 64bit.
g1i2o3 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
You can not use cheat engine in tennis by hackshield Fantasy
luxmano is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
you just have to suspend it with processexplorer
g1i2o3 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
ah verstehe nicht, wie zu stoppen zu lehren mich Schritt für Schritt das komplette Tutorial Schritt: s, wo man anfangen und am Ende alles dank
luxmano is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
you cannot hack the gold because it is on a diferent server then the dmg hacks!
reddevilnb1 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
cmp dword ptr [edi+18],00
compare the value in edi+18 with 0
(and then do something)
edi+18 is the address that the coin value install.

// i have try to change but the hackshield shut down my game in immediate.
teeny is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,457
Received Thanks: 1,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny View Post
cmp dword ptr [edi+18],00
compare the value in edi+18 with 0
(and then do something)
edi+18 is the address that the coin value install.

// i have try to change but the hackshield shut down my game in immediate.
cause the server has a checksum that the client is all the time sending to him and back.(donīt worry there is also an ingame hackshield, not only the extern one :P)

if u want o do such things then => packets analysing & editing
XxharCs is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxharCs View Post
cause the server has a checksum that the client is all the time sending to him and back.(donīt worry there is also an ingame hackshield, not only the extern one :P)

if u want o do such things then => packets analysing & editing
yes ,you are right.
I think so. thank
teeny is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
hejj

Sell Mets hack for Fantasy Tennis who will buy my acc is xXHelperXx
Damsox is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
*0**0*0*0*0*
freestlay191 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 441
Received Thanks: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny View Post
We can't change the value of gold and gacha.Is it possible if we change a minimum of gacha machine that we can press to open gacha.

EX .
if my coin is 10 = I can press gacha to open.
>>if my coin is 00 = I can not press to open.<<
change to
>>if my coin is 00 = I can gacha press to open.<<

// I found this in address 00568BD1 "cmp dword ptr [edi+18],00" (intel cpu 64-bits)
if(coin>=00){can press}
change to
if(coin>=-99){can press} // something like this

Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks in advance.
it is totally fail


Naworia is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE]GOLD HACK, EXP HACK, STAT HACK, LEVEL HACK
by Poly: that's jsut visually and you could do the same with CheatEngine Well, I'm amahones... Chaosophia is my orriginal nickname. ...
11 Replies - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Gold hack, Levle Hack, Item Hack...
so hier hab ihr den link zu anleitung:HIER Also dort ist es beschrieben wie man gold,level, und item hacken kann... Meine frage ist ob es...
31 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.