Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Unhappy [Request]

[Request] Hello,I don t know if this is the best place for request but I would need a hack for direct Ip games on FIFA08,anyone can help?or even an idea of how to do that cause I feel like I tried everything and it s pointless.with cheat engine,MHS... and other speed hacks it only works for a a second or two then speed equalizes,I don t know if it is server sided or client sided or whatever,but it s impossible for me to find something that works,but it seem like smth is working for others,cause they have stronger players,and more speed,unatural strenth and speed.Pleasssse I m so tired of searching and reading and trying all sorts of things and nothing.FIFA08 people,FIFA08,anyone any ideas at least?