Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lag jumping

Discussion on Lag jumping within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lag jumping

Hi everybody , someone know some tricks to do lag jumping in daoc?
i know just with the windows mode method but it doest work

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Following N Jumping bot
01/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I saw someone when they are plvling their waters, theirs will auto jump and follow, can somebody please give me the link? thanks
[Wall Jumping]
12/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Alterac Valley: Van's Bedroom Hey, I had attatched 2 (BIG) images that show what to do. In Van's room there are 2 big flags hanging from the back wall(s). If you wall jump properly it is possible to hide behind and be unseen. 1. Go to Van's room (see image 1) 2. Stand in the position under the flag (see image 1) Stand approximatley 4/5 to 3/4 from one side. 3. Look Parallel to the wall, press W and jump really fast.
Lag when jumping?
11/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Everytime i jump my CO fucking lagz like fuck. My server is ryee any1 having the same issue, cus its pissing me off lol.
jumping
03/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
somoene posted a conquer.exe which allow charc to jump far and higher but it was outdated. can someone who knows repost with a newer version? thx
Gay Jumping
12/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi, i just dled the real CO2 because the ungraded one keep getting errors. I just relised the CO2 trojan jump and stance was realy gay, so i was wondering if anyone knows which file from the old Co2 upgraded one i should take and replace in the new CO2 so it looks a lil better. Thanks in advance