Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Grand Fantasia Account

Discussion on Selling Grand Fantasia Account within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

View Poll Results: What you think of this account ?
Weak 0 0%
Medium 0 0%
Good 0 0%
Professional 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling Grand Fantasia Account

Hi guys im leaving grand fantasia so im selling my account for real money , my account contain 3 characters ( max number) :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- LVL 70 Demonologist / with all pvp set and all pcs +15 and filled with ancient stones ( in bag i have the orange set lvl 70 + legacy 61-75 and many staffs) / + got the lvl 60 yallow cape and with yallow staff 70 +15 and full stones and with 70 yallow relic with full stones too / and all masters are maxed out and nearly perfect accessorys ( + i got 100 points bonus for you if you wana lvl up to 75 so you can use them for masters 75 ) ----------> so far its the best Demonologist 70 in grand fantasia
-LVL 60 wizzard / with full pvp set too and all set +15 and with full stones / with the best costumes that contains the last gemstones that give +4 int and the ones which give +5% magic crit dammage / all masters maxed out too with all talents and upgrades and got good accessorys too + yallow cape 60 and 60 yallow staff +15 and full stones and yallow relic 60 with full stones too and its best wizzard lvl 60 in grand fantasia so far too
-LVL 60 ranger / with full orange set lvl 60 all +10 and full stones / with yallow cape 60 / got yallow gun lvl 60 +15 and full stones and both bodors swords , 1 yallow and 1 orange , and both of them +10 and with full stones and some masters done , its not yet the best ranger 60 because i have to leave so no time to continue my work on it but its one of the bests in lvl 60
PSH: and btw all characters got many costumes / sets / weapons (yallow and orange ones )/ sprite costumes / mounts /many items /and full talents , i can say all what i got in those characters but i will need pages to write all that duo to the big Quantity of items in them so i just said the most important things you need to know ........ and all the characters are male and in Bodor server.

*Some more inforamtions :i spent 2 years of my life playing that game to reach all that power and strength and it wasnt that easy + i lost 2900$ buying AP to be able to +15 all those stuffs and to make this huge number of yallows , if you just work a litle on the ranger you can be the lucky one who will get the best and most powerfull of the 3 characters in Grand fantasia
and you can save your self the lost of nearly 3k dollars and 2 years of your life , if you want to buy or need more inforamtions contact me at ( its my email adresse and my msn in same time ) and i will provide you all the needed informations and screen shots that you need
Here you can see my Demo equipments and my other characters are as strong as this enjoy

Uploaded with

Uploaded with
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2011, 14:49   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
Pls use the trading section for this.
#Closed
Closed Thread

Tags
gf account for sale, grand fantasia, pvp charac for sale, selling account, selling gf account