Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yakhmar

Discussion on Yakhmar within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yakhmar

I'm curious if anyone knows how others are farming this boss so easily. Apparently it can be done by a single mage in about just over an hour but i'm struggling to find out how they're bugging it out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Yakhmar töten ohne Würmer
11/19/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
Hallo, der Raidleader bzw der, der immer die Würmer bekommt rennt hinter den Boss Yakhmar. Das geht ohne Aggro zu bekommen vom Boss bzw zu pullen. Dann geht er rechts in die Ecke nach oben, der Eckhügel sieht etwas Wellig aus. Man kommt seitlich dort hoch. Die höchste Stelle der Ecke! So nun geht der Maintank auf den Boss und ihr könnt den innerhalb von 5min töten. Aber auf die Aggro von euch DDs aufpassen und kein Feuerschaden! Die Würmer versuchen zu den der die Wurmaggro hat...
Under Yakhmar and cant attack? Unter Yakhmar und er nicht angreifbar?
09/03/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hello fellas! id like to exploit yakhmar with a tos, a nec and 2 demos! we got a way to get under him. we get so close we almost can lick his hitbox. but the MAINQUESTION i got - why arent we able to attack him down there? we get him into target, but it seems like he is just attackable from up there. 2.question: where to put the TOS-cyclones and totems? above or UNDER him? i dont have a clue.. Pls help! thankyou
Kill Yakhmar (The Real Way)
07/18/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
Ok Guys, here is the REAL way on how to go about killing Yakhmar (Level 80 Raid Boss). This is very similar to the way that you kill Kyllikki, using a circle AoE and getting under the raid boss. For this, we used 4 casters and it took 1 1/2 hours, so I suggest 6. I'll be posting screens later on how to get down under Yakhmar, but I'll tell the strat. You will need a ToS specced for totems and cyclones for this otherwise Yakhmar will just reset off of the bat. The designated ToS(s) will need to...
[Exploit] Farm Yakhmar
07/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
You need a Necro or Demo to pull You pull Yakhmar with your pets and then just run away along the left side of his cave. You might need to experiment a bit with how high you can run up the wall. Once he gets to the leash spot, if he leashes while your pets are attacking him, he will return to his spawn point he wont attack so just keep attacking. If you do with a group of 6 or less, you can reset the instance, if in a group bigger than 6, you wont be able to.
Solo Yakhmar, Kylikkis?
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Howto? Anyone knows? Ive seen this one also in the forum.. http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9428/raid1pe4. jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4247/raid2sj9. jpg thanks in advance