Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacks working for Vista

Discussion on Hacks working for Vista within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacks working for Vista

Hey EPVPers,

I'm a Vista user and I would like to have some hacks working on Vista for the new stages . . . Bad enough I can't find them

Byebye

I'll thank everyone that gives me a working one!!!
Old 06/20/2008, 21:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Go to Gamerz needs.net/forums/rakion
without space
And go ris bots/hacks download and than at basic posts using hacks for vista.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Combat Arms Working Win7-Vista Hacks
03/26/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 43 Replies
Working NA Combat Arms Hacks Works for Windows 7 and Vista only. Correction: I tested it, it works on my Windows XP also. http://i47.tinypic.com/2a7sri1.jpg Instructions 1: Open FaithInject.exe (as administrator)
Hacks are working on XP not on VISTA
10/26/2008 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Hacks are working on XP not on VISTA. I have xp computer and vista computer. on the xp computer everything is running great no problems when i start the ''Launcher'' on vista (with administrator) and i load ''dekaron_no_crc'' the game stops to work and vista writes ''dekaron_no_crc had stop working''... the game closes and i cant play on vista :( what can i do? thx
How To Get Speed Hacks Working For Vista
09/01/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hey iv got the easy hack v.2 and the vac works but the speed hacks wont can any 1 help me out? thanks,
Make Hacks working on Vista
08/22/2008 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
hey guys i need some help .. how could i make hacks like , NONdc Speedhack , Multiclient etc. working on vista ? can anyone explain this to me ? =)
Looking For Hacks For SF [Must Be Working For Vista]
05/13/2008 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
:D:D:D Hey! Got any Wall Hacks and Hacks??? :D:D:D POST THEM YOU MAY HELP ME AND OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HAVE THIS CRAPPY VISTA!! WHICH WILL NOT LET YOU HACK!!!! Thanks ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D