Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Test Realm XP Glitch

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Test Realm XP Glitch

[Subscriber Only][Test Realm]

I haven't tested this on live yet.

In the Hell's Heart zone of Stonehenge, the boss Errgoth can spawn two imp minions run around and be annoying. On the test server today, I was using the wall glitch that makes Errgoth run at you constantly, and noticed a lot of my skills couldn't hit him. I let him hit me some, he spawned his dudes, and when they died, I got full XP for them. I went in between the running glitch and him being able to hit me and got him to use the spawn move enough where I got about 1.5 levels before i finally killed Errgoth.

~Happy XP Farming

Similar Threads
test realm rofl
was für ursummen leute bezahlen d2jsp Forums -> The First Infinity Voulge Is Now For Trade. so ein schwachsinn,wenn reset kommt ist alles weg :/ ...
12 Replies - Diablo 2
Redvex auf test realm?
Hey. Ich will Redvex auf den Test realm benutzen.. Durch den "Fix" wird der "classic beta realm" zum normalen realm.. D.h wenn ich den realm...
3 Replies - Diablo 2
New Test realm stat glitch
Ok fellas, here we go. Dieing and destroying your gear then repairing didnt work.... putting items in the right coner pobket of the bags didnt...
12 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Public Test Realm Exploit.
Ok, to double your stats. Put an epic item with a crap load of stats in the top right slot of your first backpack. Then, move it to the top right...
60 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Is their a hack for public test realm 10.2?
I see alot of people speed hacking and mountain climing on the server but i searched for what feels like everywhere for a hack that i can use on...
1 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions