Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soul of the Ultimate Nation Multi Client

Discussion on Soul of the Ultimate Nation Multi Client within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Soul of the Ultimate Nation Multi Client

Hi

gibts ne möglichkeit SUN mehr als einmal zu starten?
Wenn ja, kann mir jemand sagen wie es geht? Ich verzweifel langsam aber sicher =/

Danke

__________________________________________________ _______________

Hi ya...

is it possible to start SUN more than one time?

If there's something, can any 1 please tell me how? =/

Thank you

__________________________________________________ _______________

- Sandra
Old 09/13/2011, 06:37   #2

elite*gold: 44
Yes, i know this is about 3weeks old thread...
but since i'm currently playing "SUN"(Soul Of the Ultimate Nation), I've been trying to experiment with multi-client, so far the only thing that has allowed me to Launch the client has been Sand Box, but when it comes to Connecting it cannot be done, since with Sand Box you can start 2 things sometimes but cannot log in server wise with same account twice... If anyone else is experimenting something, let me know. Again, this lets you Launch 2 clients but both coming from the same account since the game is Online Sign In and Game Starter, it's not like the Client Is launched and you can Type in account+ password, by doing this the server identifies the account as already online and neither of your clients will log, or sometimes if lucky 1 will the other will close up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
soul of the ultimate nation - 115 ele
12/05/2011 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hey i have a lvl 115 ele on triumph server. Pm me for more info.
S.U.N - Soul of the Ultimate Nation.
01/02/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
MOin, ich habe eben in irgendeinem Thread diesen Namen von einem Game entdeckt.Ich war auf der Site und es sieht richtig hammer aus doch aufschlüssig war sie nicht grade. Welches Genre hat dieses Game den genau? Deutschsprachig vorhanden? kostenpflichtig? größe der community sry wenn ich das frage aberlieber frag ich als später irgendnen Schrott draufzu haben von dem irgendnen Datenmüll irgendwo über bleibt.
Soul of Ultimate Nation
01/20/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
S.U.N and its upcomming Events S.U.N is a free to play mmorpg. This games graphics are pretty good. While playing you get to choose from up to 5 classes. You have the Beserker,Elementalist,Valkery (Ranger),Dragon Knight,Shadow Beseker: -Strong destructive power -Short range attack warrior
Soul of the Ultimate Nation
01/17/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 20 Replies
Just wondering if anyone else was planning on checking out this game like I am. It's been out since 2007 in Korea but is finally coming to NA this fall. ijji - Where Gamers Unite! is going to be the one hosting it. The info for some dates are as follows: Teaser Site: August 27, 2009 Official S.U.N Homepage: September 24, 2009 Closed Beta Test: October 8, 2009 Link- http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-08-18/2009081 8062936453,1.shtml Hoping to see if I can get into the beta for it....
Soul of Ultimate Nation
12/11/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 23 Replies
this whold be grate game, but no oficial webite is realised :/ the worldwide beta will start this month 15d.