Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RPGWorld Online Revival

Discussion on RPGWorld Online Revival within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RPGWorld Online Revival

RPG World Online (RPGWO) is an old school 2D, 8-bit, online, sandbox, open world, multiplayer, dynamic role-playing game. How is it any different from the gazillions of other ORPGs? Well, the driving goal is to create a simulation type world with RPG gameplay, thus: “Where simulation meets gameplay!” It is a dynamic world. Maps can be changed and almost all items and such can be made and/or destroyed. An empty world in which players can build it the way they want! It has been around since 2000. with an extensive set of skills, custom-built houses (buy land, build walls, furniture, etc.), guilds, over a thousand types of objects to create/buy/trade, and hundreds of types of monsters.

After many months of downtime, due to the lack of someone wanting to host a server, Someone has just opened a world, with 3 years VPS Plan in hopes to revive the Classic 2D game

V2 Client Download Link (Stable Game Version)

Homepage
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2023, 11:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
RPG World Online is a unique and challenging ORPG that offers a lot of freedom and customization. It is a great game for players who are looking for a different kind of RPG experience.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Heroes of three Kingdoms Online (Chibi - Red Cliff): Revival
07/04/2014 - Private Server - 6 Replies
Red Cliff: Revival Red Cliff is a game based around the Three Kingdoms era in China; Historical Battle of Red Cliffs, you immerse yourself back in time in a completely open world environment. Which kingdom will you hold?! Massive Player vs Player matches; Faction vs Faction, Legion vs Legion, Kingdom vs Kingdom, Clan vs Clan! Conquests & Campaigns! Huge list of things to do, like, fishing, cooking, crafting, farming, enchanting, alchemy and much more! Talent trees for the ultimate...
Th revival bug or what ?
01/16/2014 - Need for Speed World - 13 Replies
my TH streak was 417 and i decided today to revive it with 500 sb points , so i did TH today and when its said revive ur streak or reset day 1 i hit revive and it discount 500 sb points from my account but became day 2 instead of day 417 :mad: is this a bug or what ? and what should i do now :mad: :( :mad: :mad:
Revival of Silence ist ONLINE!
01/06/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Ja ihr habt richitg gehört Revival of Silence ist wieder ONLINE!!! :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: und immoment wieder off :D
REVIVAL OF BXJ BOT
03/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies
Alright a bot that used to be here a while ago BXJ... was amazing and worked for all classes i used to use this tons but after some patches a while back it stoped working and said it wasn't up to date with the Conquer Online version or sumthing like that so it wouldnt work anymore. But i heard from a few people the the Chinese version of this bot was still working If someone could find this bot and translate it or sumthing, or somehow update the old BXJ bot I would really appreciate it. Please...