Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ich suche ein Game! / I'm searching for a game!

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
Bin auf der suche nach Android games wo man Level muss und dann kann man Kleidung kaufen , hatte mal ein iPod da drauf hatte ich so ein Game wo so ein schwazer stick man drauf war und der immer jumpen musste dann hat man später immer coole Kleidung gekriegt und die konnte man anziehen
Per pn wens geht melden.

Old   #392

elite*gold: 20
Hey Leute,
ich suche seit einiger Zeit Singleplayer-Spiele die eine Herausforderung darstellen.
Grafik egal, Erscheinungsdatum ebenfalls.
Des weiteren suche ich gute Strategiespiele (RTS) mit 2 Weltkrieg-Setting.
Wen ihr was gutes habt schickt mir bitte eine PN.
//EDIT: Nur für den PC.
Danke!

Old   #393

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruzifixGER View Post
Hey Leute,
ich suche seit einiger Zeit Singleplayer-Spiele die eine Herausforderung darstellen.
Grafik egal, Erscheinungsdatum ebenfalls.
Des weiteren suche ich gute Strategiespiele (RTS) mit 2 Weltkrieg-Setting.
Wen ihr was gutes habt schickt mir bitte eine PN.
Danke!
Für Herausforderungen siehe Demon Souls und Dark Souls.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #394

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mеiko View Post
Für Herausforderungen siehe Demon Souls und Dark Souls.
Gibts auch etwas für den PC, was in die Richtung geht, denn das was ich über die beiden Spiele gehört habe ist einfach Hammer. Leider habe ich aber keine Konsole.

Old   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by KruzifixGER View Post
Gibts auch etwas für den PC, was in die Richtung geht, denn das was ich über die beiden Spiele gehört habe ist einfach Hammer. Leider habe ich aber keine Konsole.
Dark Souls wird wahrscheinlich nochmal für den PC kommen.
Old   #396

The Black Market: 87/0/11
- Fun
- Popular
- Competitive side MAYBE? If not nevermind about this point
- PvP
- PK
- Openworld
- Not that op of a cash shop
- Free to play

Any whatever

Just throw some good popular mmorpg at me..
Old   #397

The Black Market: 191/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by サソリ View Post
- Fun
- Popular
- PvP
- PK
- Openworld
- Free to play

Any whatever

RuneScape
Old   #398

Also has high graphics..
Old   #399
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,407
Forsaken World/Aion?
Old   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Limited View Post
Forsaken World/Aion?
Aion fits in pretty well is there was not the fact that they took out the "MMO" out of "MMORPG" since it's F2P.
Old   #401

Isn't forsaken world like a pay to win game?
Old   #402

elite*gold: 2
Ich suche ein Spiel das so ähnlich wie das Flash Spiel Plazme Burst ist!

Für Windows oder als Flash spiel!
Old   #403

such ein f2p mmo(rpg) bei es möglich ist auch ohne geld spaß im pvp zu haben ( damit ist gemeint nicht nahezu immer zu verlieren ) mir ist klar dass ein f2p mmo davon lebt aber sowas wirds wohl hoffentlich trozdem geben.
dazu sollte das spiel noch eine relativ ansehnliche grafik haben und ich bevorzuge auch sehr bunte und kindische grafik.
falls jemand eine idee hat und mitspielen will bitte dazu schreiben

grüße~
Old   #404

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by サソリ View Post
- Fun
- Popular
- PvP
- PK
- Openworld
- Free to play

Any whatever

Well, you can always give dekaron a shot. The graphics are not that great, but it's a great game for pvp. The cash shop sells stuff you can easily make do without (that stuff does not effect damage, or anything else). Various pvp modes and events. It's kind of slow at the beginning, but it picks up the pace at around lvl 70 (1 to 70 takes three days if you know what you're doing, a week or so if you don't)

The next game on my list would be Aika. Great graphics, quests pretty much hold your hand early on, interesting pvp. Deep pet progression system. Don't know what the situation with the cash shop is tho. The only con so far is that the classes are genderlocked.

Global agenda would be my third pick, despite the fact that it's a "former p2p game" it's interesting. The openworld and pvp work great with the crosshair aiming mechanics. It's sci-fi, so it may not be for everyone. Still, that would be my third pick.

R.O.D.E. (Rise of the Dragonian Era), it has potential, the only flaw is the fact that it's lacking in the graphics department. Otherwise it's a good MMO, fairly popular (you bump into quite a few people in the newbie area, so that's a good sign). The main focus of the game is the mounted combat, you can fly around on a dragon mount (pet), and actually fight on it (the pvp should be great).

You should sign up for RaiderZ (the Alpha ends today/tomorrow), so the beta is not too far away. It's a PWE game (a lot of their games favor the people who use the cash shop, but they still make awesome games). Huge bosses, no crosshairs, action orientated gameplay, top of the line graphics, open world.

Dragona - great game, fairly new. A large variety of classes, each with their own specific traits and skills (the only problem is the fact that they're genderlocked). The game focuses on transformations (kind of like a rage system, kill monsters, gather energy, transform for a short period of time). You have two types of transformations. Upon character creation, you get to choose which part of your body is enabled with transformation powers - your head, torso, arms, legs. That gives you special stats when you activate them, and they last for a fairly long amount of time. The second is full transformation, it gives you a huge stat boost, but it burns up your energy very fast. Keeping these things in mind, the pvp is very versatile, and you can mix things up in so many ways.

Path of exile, a Diablo like game. Great graphics, DEEP character development, amazing graphics (have to say it twice). I don't know about the pvp tho. The game isn't that big, and it's starting a stress test in ten hours.

That should be enough for now, tho if you'd give me some more details of what you're looking for, I'd be happy to think of something else. Feel free to PM me (or leave a comment here).

---------------------------

I'm also looking for an MMO, I played almost all of them, and I'd like to play something different for a change. I don't have the free time to play p2p games, so only f2p's will do.
Old   #405

The Black Market: 191/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,073
Suche ein MMORPG mit schlechter Grafik, aber großem Suchtfaktor. Das Spiel sollten sehr viele Spieler spielen und außerdem sollte man dort einen Charakter leveln können. Bitte nicht RuneScape nennen.

Lg.