Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ut2004 AFK-BOT

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Ut2004 AFK-BOT

Hi...this bot is written with autoit and it walked around and killed everything...nice for ownage a server...

what does i mean..i mean..i wrote an AFK start..and go to work or do anything else..the bot is still killing ...

I Included the ELF.OVERKILL aimbot ...of course for aiming...
and i included XENGINE for the bot kills really fast..

its not really effecient...and of course its a kind of stupid...but i think its the best screensaver ever... ^^

How to use ?!

First...i testet it with XP and the classic skins..
i dont know the english words for the following...use google to translate it. ,-)
u have to set the following system -systemeigenschaften-systemleistung..optimale performance...
and for the english users..u have to set your performance on BEST all skins and letters should be the same like mine...

thats all...
just copy all files into your ut2004/system folder..overwrite everything...start ut (windowed mode ... 640) join server(TDM.GGMJ) load the bot(speedhack_v3) and press start..and watch it. ^^

i think this bot is very senseless...but i like it. ,-)

1 User
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
The link is broken, or expired. Can anybody reupload files?