Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mentoru is a scammer

Discussion on mentoru is a scammer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mentoru is a scammer

wow, he scammed me for 70€ for a deal on hero, i got screenshots and everything, ill post them on request, do not trust him with item deals
the deal was his 44% drac spear for 70€, he sent me a screenshot to show me that the item still exists, i sent him the cash and he deleted me on skype
requesting to get the money back over paypal now
Old 08/02/2011, 03:37   #2

Man do this steps before you send money.

1: Get Teamviewer and tell the buyer to get it to, tell him to go on the game and show you the item(s).
2: Try to write the deal here and get some motch information about him that you can, like = Real name, lastname, where his from, old,email on the game, username.
3: Record the conversation you and the buyer have.
4: Send only 25% of the money when all of the other steps are done and when you have the item(s) then you can send the rest 75% of the money to the buyer,
5: If you still get scamed send all info you have to GM's using 1:1 and then report him to all hero players and try to talk to a GM or a GA in game.

Do this next time bro
Old 08/02/2011, 08:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Man do this steps before you send money.

1: Get Teamviewer and tell the buyer to get it to, tell him to go on the game and show you the item(s).
2: Try to write the deal here and get some motch information about him that you can, like = Real name, lastname, where his from, old,email on the game, username.
3: Record the conversation you and the buyer have.
4: Send only 25% of the money when all of the other steps are done and when you have the item(s) then you can send the rest 85% of the money to the buyer,
5: If you still get scamed send all info you have to GM's using 1:1 and then report him to all hero players and try to talk to a GM or a GA in game.

Do this next time bro
will do, i hope i can get my money back over paypal
thanks
Old 08/02/2011, 08:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
4: Send only 25% of the money when all of the other steps are done and when you have the item(s) then you can send the rest 85% of the money to the buyer
What a fail man
Old 08/02/2011, 10:41   #5

[QUOTE=willi1602;12105753]wow, he scammed me for 70€ for a deal on hero, i got screenshots and everything, ill post them on request, do not trust him with item deals
the deal was his 44% drac spear for 70€, he sent me a screenshot to show me that the item still exists, i sent him the cash and he deleted me on skype

You scammed me and i guessed from the begining as u are new to forum
after giving you the item you get you cash now from paypal as paypal dosent cover virtual goods, well thats what happens when you trust a new guy

PSpl dont trust new guy on forum and second try to use another method of paying because when selling tru paypal ur totaly screwed , because the buyer can always get his money back cuz the item u sell is a virtual one.
PS2: watch out for user willi1602 as he buys ur item then after you give him the item , he fills a dispute and get his money back.
Old 08/02/2011, 14:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by willi1602 View Post
wow, he scammed me for 70€ for a deal on hero, i got screenshots and everything, ill post them on request, do not trust him with item deals
after giving you the item you get you cash now from paypal as paypal dosent cover virtual goods, well thats what happens when you trust a new guy

PSpl dont trust new guy on forum and second try to use another method of paying because when selling tru paypal ur totaly screwed , because the buyer can always get his money back cuz the item u sell is a virtual one.
PS2: watch out for user willi1602 as he buys ur item then after you give him the item , he fills a dispute and get his money back.
[

the reason i did this is you deleting me from skype right after i sent the money
and the chance on getting money back on VIRTUAL goods is actually low, the chance on getting REAL goods back is higher
i can cancel that request if u hand that spear over to me already

and excuse me, HOW DID I SCAM YOU!?!?
i waited 2 hours for you to fucking download the god damn patches with your 56kbit connection, i lacked 2 hours on sleep today
i sent you 70€
you deleted me from skype and did not respond
tell me, how did i scam you, please?
Old 08/02/2011, 21:50   #7

Quote:
[

the reason i did this is you deleting me from skype right after i sent the money
and the chance on getting money back on VIRTUAL goods is actually low, the chance on getting REAL goods back is higher
i can cancel that request if u hand that spear over to me already

and excuse me, HOW DID I SCAM YOU!?!?
i waited 2 hours for you to ******* download the *** **** patches with your 56kbit connection, i lacked 2 hours on sleep today
i sent you 70€
you deleted me from skype and did not respond
tell me, how did i scam you, please?
Interesting how people sell **** on a dead game for a lot of money.... pathetic no offense Willi that is sad that you got scammed. but what Ax5 said is completely right you shouldn't have sent all the money at once that's a disaster waiting to happen! P.S its possible to get money back from paypal for buying virtual goods because iv'e got my money back from paypal for trying to buy virtual goods , but yea good luck on getting your money back.
Old 08/03/2011, 08:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by allodanlebo View Post
Interesting how people sell **** on a dead game for a lot of money.... pathetic no offense Willi that is sad that you got scammed. but what Ax5 said is completely right you shouldn't have sent all the money at once that's a disaster waiting to happen! P.S its possible to get money back from paypal for buying virtual goods because iv'e got my money back from paypal for trying to buy virtual goods , but yea good luck on getting your money back.
thanks
Old 08/05/2011, 23:33   #9

[quote=mentoru;12108637]
Quote:

im sorry mentoru but i work with paypal till very long time and they do not refound virtual things @ You scammed me and i guessed from the begining as u are new to forum
after giving you the item you get you cash now from paypal as paypal dosent cover virtual goods, well thats what happens when you trust a new guy @
that part you have wrote have no sense... it explain all alone, first you say paypal dosent cover virtual things and immediatly after you say he get back from paypal...
Old 08/09/2011, 11:36   #10

[quote=ImortalPain;12180446]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
im sorry mentoru but i work with paypal till very long time and they do not refound virtual things @ You scammed me and i guessed from the begining as u are new to forum
after giving you the item you get you cash now from paypal as paypal dosent cover virtual goods, well thats what happens when you trust a new guy @
that part you have wrote have no sense... it explain all alone, first you say paypal dosent cover virtual things and immediatly after you say he get back from paypal...
yes cuz , if u sell something and someones buys , then he opens a dispute and he gets his money back , cuz paypal dosent offer protection for seller on virtual goods , as a proof that you sent him they ask for tracking number from the shiping company soo you are screwed if someone open a dispute on a virtual item and he gets his money back
Old 08/09/2011, 12:24   #11

I have told you a few times that im willing to retract that if you give me the spear, im not a scammer like other people in here *cough* , i keep my word
It takes me 1 click
Old 08/29/2011, 08:18   #12

i bet he did scam ya , i almost bought him a graphics card for his account , glad i didnt , hey willi i got like a 120+ character its been months since i been on , might be willing to let some stuff part , off the top of my head i have full elite sam set , i think 31% sar or so drac blade and some other goodies cant remember lol if intrested pm me via msn