Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Realms of Kaos Auto Attack Bot

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Realms of Kaos Auto Attack Bot

Its a simple game, ive tried auto macro programs, they all somewhat work. the site is and if someone could make a simple bot of pull chain, and attack anything on the screen. Its simple sounding, but I cant get it for some reason, I mean its a SIMPLE game. its a chat based mud rpg. Someone can help me I would seriously appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time again.

Similar Threads
Realms of Kaos
I played a mud rpg called RoK, I noticed that there are people some how stealing the source to create their own pserver. Can someone explain to me...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Realms of Kaos
Realms of Kaos Online I was just curious if anyone could create a bot for this game? I know its really lame looking, but the people who do play...
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[HELP] Realms of Kaos
Hello everybody, So, recently I've been searching for a way to get some hacks for a game called Realms of Kaos, found here: Realms of Kaos ...
1 Replies - General Coding
Realms of Kaos
I know its kind of a lame rpg, but anyone who has ever played it knows its addicting as hell. I just wanted to ask if any of the awesome hackers here...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Realms Of Kaos
2 Year anversry of the death of Realms Of Kaos today... sad sad moment in MMORPG history, BUT! ITTTTTS BACKKKKK :D Well sorta anyway, some of...
6 Replies - General Gaming Discussion