Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Edit metin2client.bin (IP Change)

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Edit metin2client.bin (IP Change)

Hello everyone, first of all i would like to say that i am from Greek, so i dont understand German and also, google translate is not so good, so if you wish to answer me in German, please make it in simple words to understand it, thank you!
Well, as the title says, i want to change the IP from the metin2client.bin/metin2.bin with some kind of program, or something!If this is not possible, can you suggest me any other solutions? Like creating a new metin2client.bin (Em well i dont think this is very easy :P) or anything else...

I would be pleasant if you could tell me something, thank you! I am waiting to see your answers! Please help

Similar Threads
How to change or edit it?
Hello friend want to know how to change the amount of CPS Luckily the monsters and change the system message.:D...
2 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Need pk2 edit tool to change rsro pk2
hey guys i want to change rsro pk2 i need some tools, i wanna change launcher ( pics) maybe you can help me and know what tools i need thanks
2 Replies - Foreign SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[HELP] FFh so you have to edit dekaron.exe to change ????
May i ask some questions. I have a little problem. These two files, skillname.csv and skill desc.csv, in the string folder, makes the client stop and...
0 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
Guide how to change L & I without pk2 edit
This is very simple Note:This is not a .pk2 modification, we are just going to change our pc font for another that changes L and I Donwload...
12 Replies - SRO Guides & Templates
How Can i Edit Qoproxy, and Change Commands
Hello everyone.. How can i edit the Jar file of Qoproxy .. I know i have to use it as a zip file... But as u know if i edited something and...
5 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions