Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Direct IP games

Discussion on Direct IP games within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Direct IP games

Hello,I was wondering how can you speed hack direct ip games, if it is possible ,only you and one opponent,FIFA08 for example,I can find speed hacks for every game possible besides this one,are this types of games server sided or...I don t know how this things work,I tried cheat engine but I don t know if it really did speed up me or it was just on my computer,I don t know if I was really faster than the opponent.Some explanations from all you people would be nice,I thank you in advance
Old 08/20/2011, 22:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
With cheat engine I tried speed hack with different types of speeds but it only gets the game laggy and no real speed,do I need injections or smth?... I don t know

Tags
direct ip fifa speed hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Direct IP games
08/20/2011 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Hi,I was wondering how can you speed hack games played by direct ip?is it possible?I can t find a speed hack for this kind of games like FIFA08,there are hacks for every game you can think of besides those and especially FIFA08 on PC.So is it impossible?:confused::confused: :confused: :confused:
Steam Account 11 games nur top games suche andere games
08/08/2011 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
l4d+l4d2 uncut gold fear avp 2010 metro2033 lost planet extream condtion painkiller black edition stalker 3 terminator
Selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS 30% OFF Over 1000 Games (Z8Games,Nx Games,IJJI Games,etc)
03/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6006/heraclesto re1.jpg Hello, let me introduce myself, I am Heracles, well, maybe some people know about me and know that I am a seller know they can trust, obviously there will be many who do not trust me, but that's not a problem over time I earn your trust and we can do great business, I hope that i can sell here and allow me to offer the best prices and the biggest promotions as the title says, I'm selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS codes with 30%...
[B] 2.500 TB Games etc. Direct Load [S] EGold
12/20/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/d1EHYcDFZ5GOMEC .png & USENEXT Preisliste http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/9YWnTTroDnMM5P T.png
prog. that in direct 3 d games make wireframe
04/06/2007 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hi again i realy need program that makes in direct 3 d games wireframe effect (especialy direct 8 ) I had many programs but they doesn't work good .If someone can help me write pls i searched 2 days and nothing... work good .... :cry: I realy need pvp forum OwnerS help ;)