Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rose cheat for reduce delay animation on skill and aspd

Discussion on rose cheat for reduce delay animation on skill and aspd within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rose cheat for reduce delay animation on skill and aspd

I am new here but, i want to contribute my cheat using ce 5.4

it's realy hard to find cheat on rose online evolution. it's all client side.

1. start ce 5.4 with seting : query memory on, read/wriite on, undo change on, enable use of the proces on, stealh mode (usermodre) on. Just to bypass the guard.
2. login to your char
3. sit down search 10, stand search 0 until find 1 addreas
4. brows that addreas, right klik brows
5. add 1 addreas whitch move rapidly to memory region and freez it.

that's all, it's just reduce delay animation so u can hunt moster more faster, maybe in some rose it's cheat aspd. and enjoy the animation
Old 05/13/2008, 15:24   #2

thanks for sharing it dude....
got to try this one tho.
Old 05/13/2008, 16:12   #3

lol i cannot bypass CE,,i have set the bypass guard with your guide.. but still close when i logged into the game lol
Old 05/23/2008, 05:36   #4

didnt work 4 me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto buff no delay no animation[WPE]
01/09/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 57 Replies
ok this tricks only works on wpe uhm here's what to do: 1.Start your rf , log on to you character 2.Open your WPE Pro tool and target RF online 3.To make the search easier make sure you to unchecklist the recv and recv from , in the view tab->option. 4.Now start logging by clicking the play button.
Remove skill animation
02/14/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
hi guys, is it possible to delete the skill animation of some skills for international server (hanin,bango,naraeha) i wanna delete splashy ice skill and group cure cuz they suck in splash pt, makes my eyes hurt :p any info would be cool! p.s.
Fly,BLINK,LVL,SKILL GM,aspd in 1 table
01/02/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 31 Replies
hi.. this table for rf online
[ask] Using ASPD without hotswap and speed load skill
11/27/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
Hi I'm new here, I've been searching around this forum but I haven't found any clue about using ASPD launcher without hotswapping item to banker (i got DC when trying) and we already knew that many PS have disable the speed load skill for acc. Does anybody know how to use ASPD for condition like that? thanks.
Reduce Skill Duration
05/17/2008 - RF Online - 13 Replies
Hey everyone, Was just wondering if anyone knew the procedure for reducing the duration that buff skills last? My aim here is to set the duration of a skill such as Wild Rage to zero, and its casting time to zero so that I may quickly up the experience on that skill to the next level. For example: Wild Rage FP Cost: 30 Cast Delay: 1 sec Duration: 210 sec <-- want to reduce this to zero