Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a buyable bot.

Discussion on Looking for a buyable bot. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a buyable bot.

Hello, lookin for a good bot, willing to pay 50$+, depends on how good it is.
Old 08/11/2011, 19:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDummy View Post
Hello, lookin for a good bot, willing to pay 50$+, depends on how good it is.
Just wait until Hellfire gets more advanced; I'm sure he'll add options for "donors", who then are granted more functions.
Old 08/11/2011, 19:32   #3

Well, I don't like to wait. :/ That's why I'm payin.
Old 08/11/2011, 21:52   #4

Quote:
Well, I don't like to wait. :/ That's why I'm payin.
Take what u can get for build it ur self
Old 08/11/2011, 22:00   #5

I wouldn't be lookin for a buyable bot If I could make one myself...?
Old 08/13/2011, 20:49   #6

Quote:
I wouldn't be lookin for a buyable bot If I could make one myself...?
Don't give two cents about what he has to say. Apart from being respected (for whatever reason) as a decent coder in this forum, he doesn't understand all that much.

Thing is, if there were a decent bot for sale, you'd read about it. Especially on botsmall.

None of us like to wait, but paying for it won't speed things up, at least not concerning a game like Hero.

Few players -> fewer coder -> fewer actually TALENTED coders.
Old 08/15/2011, 06:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Don't give two cents about what he has to say. Apart from being respected (for whatever reason) as a decent coder in this forum, he doesn't understand all that much.

Thing is, if there were a decent bot for sale, you'd read about it. Especially on botsmall.

None of us like to wait, but paying for it won't speed things up, at least not concerning a game like Hero.

Few players -> fewer coder -> fewer actually TALENTED coders.
I've got the bot updated to the new pointers and almost ready for release, if I can get the stupid looting glitch worked out. Annoying, runs for a while then pauses trying to loot something that isn't there.
Old 08/15/2011, 21:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I've got the bot updated to the new pointers and almost ready for release, if I can get the stupid looting glitch worked out. Annoying, runs for a while then pauses trying to loot something that isn't there.
Sounds great; too bad I've closed most of my eyes to Hero's actual game progress. It's not like it's too hard, it's just a matter of what's important in my life.
Working and making money, or playing and getting squat out of it. Well, not squat - some pixel can tell me how great I am.

Until there's a bot that does 90% of the things Hero does, I don't see why I should spend a lot of time on it ;o.

And yet, still hopin' for a private server here.
Old 08/15/2011, 22:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Sounds great; too bad I've closed most of my eyes to Hero's actual game progress. It's not like it's too hard, it's just a matter of what's important in my life.
Working and making money, or playing and getting squat out of it. Well, not squat - some pixel can tell me how great I am.

Until there's a bot that does 90% of the things Hero does, I don't see why I should spend a lot of time on it ;o.

And yet, still hopin' for a private server here.
The only thing the Hunting aid does that Hellfire doesn't yet is the ability to detect whether a loot item is a rare or semi-rare. Once I get the quirk with the loot feature worked out, Hellfire will be able to do that and more. Like auto-selling items, auto-buying pots to name a few...... 8^D

Then, it's the auto-mining and speeding up the skills (plus Win7 compatability)
Old 08/16/2011, 10:46   #10

Quote:
The only thing the Hunting aid does that Hellfire doesn't yet is the ability to detect whether a loot item is a rare or semi-rare. Once I get the quirk with the loot feature worked out, Hellfire will be able to do that and more. Like auto-selling items, auto-buying pots to name a few...... 8^D

Then, it's the auto-mining and speeding up the skills (plus Win7 compatability)
I always keepè try your bot Karraksc and always get ****** because i guess im the only one wich cannot use it it start, it autoloot and autopot but nothing more... at the start your first versions was all perfect now i cannot even kill a single mobs, im getting crazy all other bot for other game keep working fine, I've tested it on W7 Ultimate 64bit and XP SP3 same result, if someone got any ideas on why i cannot run hellfire please shot it here
RESPECT
Old 08/16/2011, 16:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
I always keepè try your bot Karraksc and always get ****** because i guess im the only one wich cannot use it it start, it autoloot and autopot but nothing more... at the start your first versions was all perfect now i cannot even kill a single mobs, im getting crazy all other bot for other game keep working fine, I've tested it on W7 Ultimate 64bit and XP SP3 same result, if someone got any ideas on why i cannot run hellfire please shot it here
RESPECT
I know, I know 8^( I've been focussing so much on the inventory and auto-sell stuff that I haven't taken time to work out the quirks of the skilling and Win7 is still a pain to code for. I'm almost finished, so hopefully I can get back to fixing the other bot quirks.

Am starting on reworking the code to see if I can speed things up again and smoot it out. My goal is to get it as close to the way the Hunting aid runs......... (with extras 8^D)
Old 08/16/2011, 22:46   #12

Quote:
I know, I know 8^( I've been focussing so much on the inventory and auto-sell stuff that I haven't taken time to work out the quirks of the skilling and Win7 is still a pain to code for. I'm almost finished, so hopefully I can get back to fixing the other bot quirks.

Am starting on reworking the code to see if I can speed things up again and smoot it out. My goal is to get it as close to the way the Hunting aid runs......... (with extras 8^D)
if the bot starting to work fine with good features im ready to pay you because you are the only one wich have work alot time on that project, I really apreciate your afford
Old 08/21/2011, 15:38   #13

Since I didn't find any good buyable bots and either where to download the game again, so my next question is where the sam heck to get the working client? Because at their website as always the link is broken.