Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dragon Nest] Bot

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
here i upload screenshot how the bot is set up it show how to set the bot up, if people want i will upload the bot files itself but it wont be much use since you need an account key and password to login to it but you can enjoy the screen shots for now

little more info it doesnt have much looting funcation either look everything then sell to even or loot eveything and mail it you an mule account but it makes good money by level 15 you can have around 300g no problem. and for all the people think is a scam that your lost, i personally took the risk the result came good

Old   #32

Very interesting, sizzlor. It's fun to see how everything is translated poorly as he used Google Translate
Anyway, there is an important thing missing: use of premium mail to send stuff. As it is now the bot can only send 5 items per day.

Old   #33

Update in progress due to new patch after maintenance. Friday, August 19th 1:28 PM. Expected by the 20th.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevul View Post
Very interesting, sizzlor. It's fun to see how everything is translated poorly as he used Google Translate
Anyway, there is an important thing missing: use of premium mail to send stuff. As it is now the bot can only send 5 items per day.
dont worry about mail you can send as much as you want as it bypasses the 5 day limit, yesterday i had to got throught 39 pages of mail of one day botting

Old   #35

Found what appears to be the chinese version of this bot
If anyone can translate/recode it for the NA version, by all means:
Attached Files
File Type: rar lzg.rar (3.77 MB, 356 views)
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 哈哈哈 View Post
Found what appears to be the chinese version of this bot
If anyone can translate/recode it for the NA version, by all means:
That's not the Chinese version of this bot.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzlol View Post
here i upload screenshot how the bot is set up it show how to set the bot up, if people want i will upload the bot files itself but it wont be much use since you need an account key and password to login to it but you can enjoy the screen shots for now

little more info it doesnt have much looting funcation either look everything then sell to even or loot eveything and mail it you an mule account but it makes good money by level 15 you can have around 300g no problem. and for all the people think is a scam that your lost, i personally took the risk the result came good
nice nice. Could you upload a video of you setting up the hacks and using them :P then I'd be sold
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzlol View Post
dont worry about mail you can send as much as you want as it bypasses the 5 day limit, yesterday i had to got throught 39 pages of mail of one day botting
Can it also bypass the Auction House limits?
Old   #39

Updated version out. Download link:
Old   #40

So... no way to use the bot without entering your login information? And I see this is someone else's bot, but why convert it and now charge others? Seems a little odd.. to take someone else's work and charge others for it?

I understand you translated it, and that's awesome. But how exactly are you managing the accounts and allowing them to be shutoff after 30 days and such? Just seems like a pretty black market way to do things.

Maybe you should offer 1 day free trials? I'd buy it if I liked it... more money in your pocket in the end. Maybe make codes, if you can, for specific people... each person that PM's you gets a 24 hour code. Would be a cool idea.. since you're probably making very little from this right now with all the skeptics.
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznid12 View Post
So... no way to use the bot without entering your login information? And I see this is someone else's bot, but why convert it and now charge others? Seems a little odd.. to take someone else's work and charge others for it?

I understand you translated it, and that's awesome. But how exactly are you managing the accounts and allowing them to be shutoff after 30 days and such? Just seems like a pretty black market way to do things.

Maybe you should offer 1 day free trials? I'd buy it if I liked it... more money in your pocket in the end. Maybe make codes, if you can, for specific people... each person that PM's you gets a 24 hour code. Would be a cool idea.. since you're probably making very little from this right now with all the skeptics.
Is this working for SEA version? I would buy it for sure if i knew that it is working so shiznid12's idea of 1 day trial is something that you should consider russki1 , you do lose money like this. Give us the test drive and we will pay!
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamakos View Post
Is this working for SEA version? I would buy it for sure if i knew that it is working so shiznid12's idea of 1 day trial is something that you should consider russki1 , you do lose money like this. Give us the test drive and we will pay!
+1 on the SEA version.
And it would be nice to have the bot farming the repeatable master board quests. Those pouches give ridiculous amounts of gold (10g+ per run for manticore O_O).
Old   #43

Cool Join and Play now... Mystic Gunz

The proud owner Lynx Presents To you; MysticGunZ V1.0 !

Exp rate: 30x || Quest+Clan in 1 server || Latest IJJI items || 24/7 Online || No-Lag || Anti-Hack

Client Features:
Custom Interface
Custom Login
Custom Grenade explosion
Custom Elements
Custom Massive
Custom Quests - King Boo and Deadway
Custom Bullet marks
Custom Weapons & Clothes
Custom Channels
Custom Maps [78]
Custom Taunt
Custom Reload
Custom BGM
Custom Sounds [Headshot & Dominating]

Permanent bullet holes
Monster bible
Room name commands --> Link
Balanced shop [Max you can get is 121 HP & 97 AP apart from rings and weapons]
Donator Shop

Screenshots:

Login:
Character:
Lobby:

Quest King Boo:
Quest Deadway:

Massive:
Massive 2:

Bullet marks:
Permanent bullet holes:
Grenade Explosion:
Reload:
Monster Bible:

Links
Homepage:
Register:
Donate:
Forum:

Download:

Vote:
Old   #44

I ordered this bot today, though i kept d/cing. It would be great if ruskii or anyone who's bought the thing would help.
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevul View Post
+1 on the SEA version.
And it would be nice to have the bot farming the repeatable master board quests. Those pouches give ridiculous amounts of gold (10g+ per run for manticore O_O).
Does it work on the SEA ver? I'll be glad to pay one for it. Need more customer reviews!