Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam! Empfehlungen? Recommendations?

Discussion on Steam! Empfehlungen? Recommendations? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Smile Steam! Empfehlungen? Recommendations?

Hallo Leute / Hey Guys,

GER:
Ich hab mir gestern Steam geholte und wollte jetzt mal fragen, ob ihr mir bitte Spiele empfehlen könnt, die entweder kostenlos sind, oder weniger als 5€ kosten! Ich spiel gerne League of Legends und Combat Arms, also vllt könnt ihr in die Richtung tendieren, aber ich bin offen für alles, hab auch schon einige MMORPG´s gespielt! Danke!

ENG:
I got steam yesterday and now i wanted to know, whether you can recommend me some games, that costs nothing or less than 5€! I love playing League of Legends and Combat Arms, so maybe you can recommend games that are similar with them but im open to everything! Thank you!

MfG
Greetings

Muffolas
Old 06/11/2012, 17:40   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Empfehlungen für Steam Spiele
05/18/2012 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
Suche Steam Spiel/e bis 50€ Können welche 50€ kosten aber geht auch zb. 2x 25€ suche sowas wie Ego Shooter RPG oder Rollenspiel. Sollte online sien muss aber nicht. Bitte keine Kinderkacke danke.
Recommendations?
08/29/2011 - Anime & Manga - 25 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to expand my views on the stuff I watch. So I though I'd watch a good anime or two. Any suggestions? The stuff I'm looking for (Doesn't have to be all of them, one of those options is enough): Something lighthearted. Something funny, a comedy, dark humour. Something with a serious and deep plot. Something with action. I am looking for something original, so no Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball. And I'm no kid so stuff with suggestive themes or stuff that makes you think...
I have some recommendations
08/19/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm not a veteran Elitepvpers forum poster, so, I'm not completely sure if this is even the right place to post this, but, I'm looking for a server developer, one with some real game editing abilities. The reason why is i have been creating a sort of guide that may combat the reasons people leave, or trash a server, just post on here or send me a private message if you are interested. (its 7 pages long atm, bit over halfway through, so its pretty in depth)
bot recommendations?
07/07/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
that you can recommend good bot to pick up boxes but maximum use Mbote pick me up is 3000 thousand uri and is disconnected or leaves biobot RADIATION kill me say it is bad because it is easily detected boxybot not easy who want to try me recommends a good free bot? than PIXEL BOT excuse my English I speak Spanish it is translated:confused::confused::confused::(:(:o
Host recommendations
05/12/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello everyone. For a few months now i have had my own server setup on my machine for my own personal amusement. Since the fall of a greatly beloved server I have been approached numerous times by friends and family asking if i had plans to take mine public rather than just for private friend and family use. After careful consideration I am thinking of doing just that. While I am researching costs and options for retaining rights to do so I am also preparing for doing so without. I...