Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any working bot ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any working bot ?

Is there any working bot that supports current version ?

Old   #2

you should look at the thread that says
MY BOT CONTRIBUTION

Old   #3

GL
Old   #4

I cant get it working, I cant log on in the web with it

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by launags View Post
I cant get it working, I cant log on in the web with it
1. Start up Hellfire (opens it's own browser so IE not needed)
2. log into the website
3. pick the server and char you want to log into
4. click on login
the bot will auto-log you in from there.

Once you are logged in the game, hit DELETE or click on the stoplight. The light will be green when the bot is running, yellow when idle or red when Hero is not running.

Put your HP pots on 7, Chi pots on 8, pet food on 9, dead spirit incense on 0 and Charm of Return on = of skillbar F1.

Set your skills on any other slot and check the matching box if you want that skill to be used. When you run out of pots, the bot will first check to see if you have any other usable pots in your inventory. If it finds one, it will stick it on the skillbar and continue hunting. If it doesn't find any, it will charm back to a tavern (if you have any charms of return on the skillbar.)

If your inventory is full, it will, cahrm ot a tavern.

If your injury level is greater than the injury point (default is 50%), the bot will charm you to a tavern and start you meditating. If you have a pet, it will put the pet up temporarily to prevent it from starving while you recover.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
1. Start up Hellfire (opens it's own browser so IE not needed)
2. log into the website
3. pick the server and char you want to log into
4. click on login
the bot will auto-log you in from there.

Once you are logged in the game, hit DELETE or click on the stoplight. The light will be green when the bot is running, yellow when idle or red when Hero is not running.

Put your HP pots on 7, Chi pots on 8, pet food on 9, dead spirit incense on 0 and Charm of Return on = of skillbar F1.

Set your skills on any other slot and check the matching box if you want that skill to be used. When you run out of pots, the bot will first check to see if you have any other usable pots in your inventory. If it finds one, it will stick it on the skillbar and continue hunting. If it doesn't find any, it will charm back to a tavern (if you have any charms of return on the skillbar.)

If your inventory is full, it will, cahrm ot a tavern.

If your injury level is greater than the injury point (default is 50%), the bot will charm you to a tavern and start you meditating. If you have a pet, it will put the pet up temporarily to prevent it from starving while you recover.
how do i get it to stop automatically going back into hero online? i cant minimize it at all..idk wat to do about that
Old   #7

Try this one, It works fine since two months

Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambles View Post
how do i get it to stop automatically going back into hero online? i cant minimize it at all..idk wat to do about that
That is a limitation of Windows, I'm afraid. The game has to be the active (on top) window in order for the bot to send keys to the game. I'm testing a few ways around that but it's not ready for putting into the bot yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laur View Post
Try this one, It works fine since two months

And what kind of program is this? The only XTool program I find is an app for ARCGIS Geo-mapping like TomTom, Garmin and geo-navigators like that use. More info please, with credible links to info sources about it's use.
Old   #9

when it will be compatible with win7 ?
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
when it will be compatible with win7 ?
I'm recoding the bot using the new Delphi XE which is Win7 compatible. The Delphi 7 compiler I was using came out in 2002 and doesn't like Win7, a problem I've been fighting with since December. So far, it is faster in the tests I've put it through even tho I haven't finished converting everything yet.