Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client crashes upon launch.

Discussion on Client crashes upon launch. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client crashes upon launch.

Since the morons at warp portal cant figure out anything. besides redownloading and reinstalling 50 times. Maybe someone here can help me out since ppl around here are much smarter.(well...besides the obvious idiots)

Fresh install of requiem, installed successfully, updated successfully, full check doesnt say client is corrupted.
After i press start in the launcher, the game attempts to load, but crashes 2 seconds after. i used to play requiem before, and it worked fine on this PC. now for some reason it doesnt. and nothing has changed with the PC.(that i am aware of anyway)

I have done every single procedure they have told me to do and no avail with any of them. so let's see if epvp has any suggestions.

it would help if they had a crash log. but i cant find one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I cant bot, sro client doesnt launch ZSZC
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey guys, i see its stupid but my sro_client wont launch, i patched media, started proxy, started bot, and i try to launch sro client but it doesnt launch
[GUIDE] Launch Client.exe Directly
01/18/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
To launch Client.exe without first launching the Mabinogi Patcher, follow this short tutorial. This is obviously have to be updated with every patch (READ: patch, not maintenance.). This is currently the only way to launch more than two Mabinogi's at one time, if used along with my Multi-Client thread found here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi/344384-gu ide-multi-client-mabiongi.html Create a shortcut to Client.exe (Image One) Right-click and open the properties on the shortcut...
No way to launch client
04/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
hi all 3 my friends have the same problem in the same time when they launch silkroad client they don't have start button (they try many and many times for 2 days) and they can not load the silkroad official site too what they can do ?? thk :mad::confused:
how to launch multi client?
03/13/2008 - Say Hello - 9 Replies
i download and have tried installing multiclient RAR but it seems it doesnot work on my computer. i have installed also WinRAR... it says that i lack GameInput. dll please guide me through...thank you