Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character selection guide!

Discussion on Character selection guide! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK in rakion there are 5 characters to choose from: Swordsman, Archer, Blacksmith, Ninja, and Mage. One of the best thing about this game is that all the classes are balanced and those who think different don`t know how to use all the characters.

Some of the characters require more skill then others to use, such as the ninja or archer. Although some classes seem to be weaker then others they can be deadly in the right hands. So what class should you choose?

SWORDSMAN: The swordsman is an all around balanced character. It is average in all its attributes such as defence and attack thus making it a good beginner class. Although the swordsman does require a bit of skill where it comes to handling, and tactics for it can easily get butchered by any of the other classes if it lacks skill. One of the swordsman`s best advantages is its capability to be fast whilst still having a very good strong attack. This will allow it to stay out of the way of their enemies and do some major damage to their oponents without taking any hits. So swordsman is the best class for people who are already slightly experienced with rakion style games.(In my opinion) Swordsman`s strongest games type is Solo deathmatch or Team deathmatch.

BLACKSMITH: The blacksmith`s main attribute is defense. It can take hits and still keep going and deliver some nice damage to their oponents. The blacksmith`s fighting style is rather sloppy, and requires practically no skill at all. Anyone can do pretty well with a blacksmith for all it consists of is waving your hammer like you have something up your ass hitting anything that is hitable and throwing it out of your way. If you`re gna be a blacksmith you have to be willing to take some to give some. Blacksmith`s main disadvantages is its slow speed. This makes it an easy target from all the other classes, but it still makes up for its slow speed with its high defense. So in my opinion blacksmith is the perfect class for players who are new to rakion style games. Blacksmith`s best game is Golem War, but it still does pretty well in solo d. and team d.

MAGE: The mage is a complex class and requires a bit of skill to manouver and use correctly. One of the best thing about mages is that they have a large variety of attacks and they have the strongest ranged attack. Although mages are slow and have low defense they make up for this by being able to stay out of the way of their oponents while still being able to deliver maximum attack. Mages are pretty much useless when they are alone (unless his oponents really really suck). Mages need to attack enemies which are already distracted by something thus making them the best in team games such as Golem Wars or team deatchmatch.

ARCHER: The archer is the least used class as far as I know. It is useless (and totally annoying) in the hands of the unskilled player but devistating when used in a smart and tactical manner. Archer`s have quite a few disadvantages such as being slow and having low defense and attack. But the archers main advantage is its capability to attack from a very long range and still deliver quite a bit of damage. The archer is not a very good choice for a beginner and should only be used by someone who has played rakion for long enough to know what to do and what not to do with an archer. The archer performs well in all the games under the right hands.

NINJA: The ninja is the most complex class. It is the best and worst character to choose at the same time. A ninja cannot afford to take any hits for any hit its gna take is going to be divestating to its hp or ap due to its low defense. The ninja is the fastest class, this makes up for its low defense. What a ninja needs to do is get away from its enemy and be patient until the oponent is in a demoralized condition, so that the ninja can move in and grip. Gripping is the ninjas main skill but this requires experience and skill to master thus making the ninja the hardest class to use. The ninja performs pretty good in team deatmatch and sometimes golem wars but its not smart to solo with a ninja for it can only handle a few targets at 1 time.

I hope this guide has helped you in your decision. Thank you for your time =).

Can someone pin this please. Much appreciated!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2008, 03:59   #2

Wow.... Not one response after 2 years...

Well I guess this would be a major bumb, but oh well this forum is ****

Thanks!
Old 06/30/2008, 22:51   #3

Nobody answers because the rakion character select page says the same