Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hole mine'ing bot

Discussion on hole mine'ing bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hole mine'ing bot

i was looking to find a bot that mines in the new undev mine.
it would be a simple bot,
a) mine the minerales
b) drop all exept holes / purf. juwlry
Old 07/29/2011, 22:27   #2

i dunno much about programming, but i think it would be hard to make it drop everthing but holes and the jewels, because u kinda need to identify the items, and i think thats hard to implent into some kind of but
but if it was do-able to make it check for the next mineral, mine it until its "dead" and go to the next one would be awesome
or the same for the 101+ areas with gathering, 100+1000 yo ginsengs can be a nice money source
Old 07/30/2011, 00:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by willi1602 View Post
i dunno much about programming, but i think it would be hard to make it drop everthing but holes and the jewels, because u kinda need to identify the items, and i think thats hard to implent into some kind of but
but if it was do-able to make it check for the next mineral, mine it until its "dead" and go to the next one would be awesome
or the same for the 101+ areas with gathering, 100+1000 yo ginsengs can be a nice money source
just check if the item looted is hole or purf. juw. if not, drop
think not that hard
Old 07/30/2011, 02:12   #4

Now that I've got a chance to slow down on the Inventory routines (auto-sell/Buy/Store), I can get back to working on a fix for the mining. It was working until they changed the minerals from a targettable creature to an NPC type. I already have the codes for the Holes in the inventory database so the bot can identify items. It uses the same routines for the auto-sell to identify items for the nuking routine (auto-delete).

The same routine to identify the minerals "ought" to let me also target the NPCs so the bot can open the taverns and select various quests.
Old 07/30/2011, 11:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Now that I've got a chance to slow down on the Inventory routines (auto-sell/Buy/Store), I can get back to working on a fix for the mining. It was working until they changed the minerals from a targettable creature to an NPC type. I already have the codes for the Holes in the inventory database so the bot can identify items. It uses the same routines for the auto-sell to identify items for the nuking routine (auto-delete).

The same routine to identify the minerals "ought" to let me also target the NPCs so the bot can open the taverns and select various quests.
nice, this makes me happy xD