Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Howto make player faster

Discussion on Howto make player faster within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Howto make player faster

Hey guys,
can u tell me how to hack the speed of the player in a flash game, so u move faster than the normal speed is, but the rest of the game is in normal speed??

ask if u got any questions!

thx, steev
Old 09/09/2011, 17:43   #2

here are two methods of increasing speed

Old 09/10/2011, 22:19   #3

sry but it do not help me anything... :S
its a flash game in the browser, and there are no items to equip and nothing where you see the speed, only a simple game wth a player and npc's........

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make Firefox run faster!
11/10/2010 - Main - 4 Replies
- Type this into your URL bar! "about:config" without the "" - Then search for this texts!
How to Make Mozilla x3 FASTER !!!
10/26/2009 - Tutorials - 12 Replies
yoh guyz and girls her it is how to make it to ur web beworser get faster 1.Run Firefox, in direcion link type about:config i and press Enter. U whill see a long list wher u need to finde 3 things - network.http.pipelining - network.http.proxy.pipelining - network.http.pipelining.maxrequests
Make your bots 10% faster (ENG/GER)
04/26/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies
I just found out how to make the bots (works for all) 10% faster. Here im going to share it with you For example the AgBot: 1. Open the task manager 2. Go to processes 3. Right click on "agBot.exe" 4. Set the highest priority 5. Enjoy the faster botting ;)
make 2moons run faster?
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
how do you make 2moons run a tad faster?
Make gold faster
03/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hi, I found out that if you somewhere around 65-71, Stouty is the best mob to hunt for more gold. As there are usually 4 Stouties around BM middle, no need to wait for it to re-spawn. Stouty normally drop +1 - +3 and I used to npc them. The highest npc that I have is about 900K. With 1 trip of pot, I usually make 1m..