Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide] Global Mu Online Leveling Guide 1-70

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Guide] Global Mu Online Leveling Guide 1-70

Lvl 1 - 15

Ok, so after you have created your character (Dark Wizard, Dark Knight, Elf) and putting their names, you will start off in Lorencia. If you choose to create Elf you will start off in Noria. For Dk and Dw start fighting off with spiders, before that I recommend you should get a blessing from an Elf NPC(Non-playable character) at the east gate. Then go to the south gate to start killing spiders. Kill them until u get to lvl 5 then start killing skeletons until you are lvl 10. After that move on to Giants and Elite Bull Fighter until you are lvl 15. For Elf's just kill any monsters. Start off with the weak ones and move to the bigger ones until you reach Lvl 15.
( You will get many drops of blood bone+1 and Scroll Of Archangel+1, sell them to any shop to gain lots of money)
LVL 15 - 60

Now you are lvl 15 I recommend you to go to Devias for further training. The coordinates are 7, 40. Find your way to the gate and get a bless first at the gate before fighting. Go to the left off the bridge and you will see some worms. Fight them until you are lvl 25. Buy some equipments to make you char stronger. After that go deeper into Devias until you find Elite Yeti. Fight them until you are lvl 60. I recommend you to party with other people because you will gain exp much faster.
LVL 60 - 70

Great now you are lvl 60. You should go to Atlans to continue your training. First off head to Noria because from there you can go to Atlans. Go to coordinate 240, 240 entrance to Atlans. There are only two types of monsters there so train hard to get to 70. The two monster gives almost the same exp.