Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone with Private Server Experience

Discussion on Looking for someone with Private Server Experience within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone with Private Server Experience

Ok so heres the deal a group of my buddies and I are looking to make a private server for a game called rohan blood feud the phillipine version and we are will to pay for the services but we only are looking for someone with major experience in this so please don't waste our time contact me on skype for details "Ishbale1"

you can pm me here but i wont be on here as much as my time is dedicated to the project
Old 07/20/2011, 23:19   #2

bump ^^
Old 07/22/2011, 00:42   #3

bump ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED some one who SPEAK ENGLISH and have good experience with p server
03/29/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
ADD ME [email protected] MSN ... :/
Looking for someone with Private Server Experience (RELEASE)PRIVATE ECOIN&SP HACK + EXPERIENCE HACK NO MORE BYPASSER
03/09/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
TO ALL SPECIAL FORCE PLAYER FEATURES ECOIN HACK 99999999999 SP 9999999999999999999 XPERIENCE = ALLWAYS 5000
want GM experience in 1.9 server....
02/22/2006 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
i am looking to host my own offline server, so i can play around with the server features a bit and know what its like from a GM's point of view. every rar file i download from rapidshare is corrupted and crappy and a waste of time.... Can someone please direct me to emulators that work with WoW 1.9+ and please show me how to use them ? I would GREATLY appreciate that.... thanks....