Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(''\^ ~/'') [GUIDE]

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Post (''\^ ~/'') [GUIDE]

Table of contents:
-Game Modes
-Earning Gold/Experience
-Guide 2 Ninja
-Guide 2 BlackSmith
-Guide 2 SwordsMan
-Guide 2 Mage
-Guide 2 Archer

1) Class

Okay, lets get started first what class should I go ? Will be the first question you are going to ask yourself ! This will help you choose.

Speed can destroy everything that gets in my way.

NINJA: Ninja, I think is the most difficult to master. Ninjas have low health/armor, low attack damage for normal hits and requires lots of macro'ing. Ninja also have the fastest move and attack speed but the speciality of the Ninja is grip'ing, the Ninja's grip is the strongest of all the other class. Ninjas also have the ability to block sides and "glide" wich makes her even faster. Her special also does good damage. (note that this class isn't recommended for low speed internet user as the lag will make it hard or near impossible to grip ) Combos and strategy will be listed in Guide 2 Ninja part.

Ninja is a female assassin. She can approach the enemy quickly but silently. She is dispatched to continent to discover the secret of the cell.

Ninja is the quickest character in this game. She can jump the highest and change weapons very quickly. But weak strength makes her hard to blow away enemy's armors and she will not be shown on radar when throwing a dagger.

I'm not your local blacksmith.

BLACKSMITH:Black Smith is I think the most easy to use because of its pure strength and tankness. Black smith are the slowest class but the strongest physical damage, most of his skills is able to hit 360 degrees and deals lot of damage at the cost of the long delay. (note I recommend this class for newbies as it is quit easy to get a few kills and have enough energy to survive a few hits) Combos and strategy will be listed in Guide 2 Black Smith part.

Blacksmiths used to make armors and weapons until the time of the cell arrived. Now they try to collect and trim the cell as much as they can. They are a little bit slow but they are the strongest class in this game. The blacksmiths are accustomed at killing creatures and collecting cells, so they are not afraid of the creature that roams in the battle field.

Blacksmith is a good character of good strength and strong power. This class is type of approaching attacker and best adequate for close battles. His hammer attack takes more delay time but it gives the strongest damage to the enemy. He is going to be a creature killer.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Meh, not goona type all in a day I'll finish off little by little day by day.