Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you play an MMO without some form of Auction House?

Discussion on Can you play an MMO without some form of Auction House? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can you play an MMO without some form of Auction House?

Quote:
As title says...can you play an MMO that doesn't either have an Auction House/Broker system built into it?

Even a player shop is better than...
I'm literally unable to play Guild Wars and older MMOs that don't have some form of Auction House/Broker/Player shop.

I prefer an AH/Broker system, but even a player shop is much better than sitting in chat and spamming wtb/wts and

seeing 1000 lines of text going by every minute.
For me, I like auction houses, they are a great way to make easy money.
Old 07/08/2011, 10:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
surely, I can. I spend so much time on how to play the game without some form of Auction House.lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auction House
06/18/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey all, Been a long time since I been deving in Shaiya do to real life circumstances. I'm trying to get bk into to see how the progress has come thus far. I'm tinkering around on my test server and everything in Auction House is disappearing. I tried searching for information on this, but, it doesn't seem to show anything. Prof once told/gave me the fix, But for the life of me I can't remember it what it was... Brain fart I guess lol. Anyone willing to help me out here? Thanks in...
Auction house
12/17/2010 - Archlord - 9 Replies
I am trying to figure out how to put something up for sell.
auction house
09/14/2010 - Lord of the Rings Online - 1 Replies
in lotro if u have a free account is it true that u cant use the auction house?
Auction house
10/26/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hi, Any of u guys have managed to find hack for the auction house?? I've tried but came up with nothing good till now. If someone know something more please give me some hints..
auction house
08/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
auction house still dupping in 2.1.6 , tested on poa, gamespirate(closed auctionhouse lol), supreme, amazing(sucks incomplete 2.1.6 servr files, can use all cheats). and some servers r dupping in bank , the process is same of Ep1 but using some tools... anybody know about this