Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CAN ANYONE SPARE A ACCOUNT

Discussion on CAN ANYONE SPARE A ACCOUNT within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CAN ANYONE SPARE A ACCOUNT

i do not mean to sound like a *** but i left swg about a year ago. And i guess a hacker or someone got onto my account and now it is gone. SOE says they have no answer for what happened and they are sorry (yeah right). I really dont feel like leveling to 90 again and i know everyone else had to do it. But it would be a mircale if someone could lend me a toon maybe just for a while i could even pay the monthly fees.

Thank You all
Old 05/23/2008, 15:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime110 View Post
i do not mean to sound like a *** but i left swg about a year ago. And i guess a hacker or someone got onto my account and now it is gone. SOE says they have no answer for what happened and they are sorry (yeah right). I really dont feel like leveling to 90 again and i know everyone else had to do it. But it would be a mircale if someone could lend me a toon maybe just for a while i could even pay the monthly fees.

Thank You all
Your a POOR LYING ***

Ask your mommy for some money after doing dishes and cleaning your trailor kid....

I sold a few accounts pre-cu and to this day I can log into them at will ....

Because SOE will grant you access to an account if you know the orginal credentials used when making the account....so your story about an account being stolen and SOE saying sorry about your luck is pure rubbish.

Try to think up a better excuse and story before begging you poor *******.
Old 05/23/2008, 16:49   #3

nah i wasnt but i talked to SOE again and they did give me my account back so nvm. And thanks for the info