Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/28/2011, 17:19   #616

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
Yea blinko, the most important one is to get the x,y coordinates for the char and the destination x and y. Another important thing is to lock the zoom level, x,y,z camera as it changes every time u get in and out of a dungeon. however it seems like to move u need to simulate the left mouse click button, so u ll need the disable mouse click addresses and use the code to click for you as certain intervals. Been going thru blue eye and must say some of the stuff is pretty cool.. Someone definitely spent some time on it.
yeah I agree, and using blue eye macro i've obtained new memory addresses for all those points. Player x,y,z and destination x,y,z and target x,y,z and the isloading piece added all to my autoit functions. So you could pretty much do what blue-eye macro is doing using autoit.

However as afkguy likes to complain about the "delays" and "timers" will need to be worked with and more than likely for everyone's PC, as everyone will have different Operating Systems,Graphics Cards,Motherboards etc..

I wouldn't be able to make the timers and delays work for any one unique PC without someone having a bug somewhere. Then perhaps make work around functions for different known bugs and have the code catch and handle the exception thrown.

Or unless there is some windows API functions someone can point me towards in tweaking the applications delays and timers according to someones system information

I'll be posting it ALL up soon its a mess and not complete yet, but it does work.
It's also going to have some debug information displayed on the GUI I haven't removed. And some of it may look foreign at times that's normal lol.
The code isn't fully merged together so both mine and billys config files will be needed.

I'll be releasing an AutoUpdater that will grab all the new files from my site.
I'll be releasing with it the full source code, you can even choose to manually download the files from the site up to you all. I know I say not to trust connections to servers, and well...it does download files. But I'll release the source code for verification that it is not infected. Nothing is encrypted or passworded, so decompile the thing yourself if ya wish There is a decompiler located somewhere on these forums I came across. an Exe2Aut.exe
Old 10/28/2011, 18:27   #617

Here it is !

As promised here is the Auto-Updater for the bot.
Just place this updater into it's own folder and execute it.

This bot will function as it did before nothing special added as of yet.
I'm going to be fully merging billy's code and mine together, and then I'll be working in functions similar to Blue-Eye Macro only in AutoIt for everyone xD and mainly for fun ! I do not use this bot myself and I don't play Eden that often, but I enjoy bot making and will try and keep everything up to date. Just remember it's for everyone here at Elitepvpers !! With that having been said this has only been tested using a Windows XP Virtual Machine, and my Windows 7 OS both of which ran it fine with no complications.

F10 = Starts/Stops the bot.
F11 = Set Zoom Limit (camera functions for auto-routing being worked in soon)
F9 = Exit bot

There is two other functions but they aren't going to be needed to run the bot, was things I was working on. (that's if you're browsing source code).

Now to the Updater.
It'll download and retrieve the file autodownload.dlc (downloadable content)
if the EEAutoPilot.settings file exists previously within the same directory (like if you update a previous source code).

if EEAutoPilot.settings does NOT exist then it will download and retrieve the file install.dlc and then fresh install to that directory all of the needed files !

This is full source code that I was attempting to merge between billy and I's code, so two config files will be needed and in the correct place.
Billy places his at config\user.ini, and mine is in the same directory as EEAP.exe.
The update rwill set it all up for you

As promised here is the source code for the auto-updater. This is what does the magic. Or you can use the weblink inside it to go and manually download the files. There is just more in there than for Eden Eternal, but not much :P Just know what you are looking for.

Code:
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_icon=..\..\..\Icon Entry_1.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_outfile=EEBot_Installer-Updater.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants=n
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
;Migrated code for AutoIt version 3.3.1.x (and above)
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <String.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}","Form1Close")
global $ary,$fname,$dlc, $Progress1
global $content
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("EE Auto-Pilot Updater", 294, 50, 192, 124)
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Form1Close")
$Progress1 = GUICtrlCreateProgress(8, 8, 275, 20)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Update", 117, 48, 75, 20, 0)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "Button1")
GuiCtrlSetState($Button1,$GUI_HIDE)
$label1 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Working..",8,28,280,17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

if not FileExists(@WorkingDir & "\config\") Then
	DirCreate(@WorkingDir & "\config\")
EndIf

if not FileExists(@WorkingDir & "\EEAutoPilot.settings") Then
	download("http://eeautopilot.site90.com/install.dlc", @workingDir & "\install.dlc", $Progress1)
	$content = "install.dlc"
	Button1()
	else
$app_version = INIRead(@WorkingDir & "\EEAutoPilot.settings","settings","version","")
download("http://eeautopilot.site90.com/autoupdate.dlc", @WorkingDir & "\autoupdate.dlc", $Progress1)
sleep(1*1000)
$version = INIRead(@WorkingDir & "\autoupdate.dlc","version","enc","")
;~ MsgBox(0,"",StringTrimLeft($version,StringLen($version) - 3) & " : " & $app_version)
;~ exit 0
;string = "1.2.002"
If int(StringTrimLeft($version,StringLen($version) - 3)) <> Int(StringTrimLeft($app_version,StringLen($app_version) - 3)) then
MsgBox(0,"","Application Needs Updated")
$content = "autoupdate.dlc"
Button1()
Else
	MsgBox(0,"","AutoPilot up to date")
EndIf
endif

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
func Button1()
	Button1Click($content)
EndFunc

Func Button1Click($content)
	$dlc = @WorkingDir & "\" & $content
	_FileReadToArray($dlc,$ary)
;~ _ArrayDisplay($ary)

$aStr = _ArrayToString($ary,"|")

$sp = StringSplit($aStr,"|")

for $i = 2 to $sp[0]
		$ap = StringSplit($sp[$i],"/")
		$fname = @WorkingDir & "\" & $ap[$ap[0]]
		 download($sp[$i], $fname, $Progress1)
	 Next

if FileExists(@WorkingDir & "\user.ini") Then
		FileCopy(@WorkingDir & "\user.ini",@WorkingDir & "\config\user.ini")
		FileDelete(@WorkingDir & "\user.ini")
	EndIf

GUICtrlSetData($label1, "                               Update Complete !!!")

EndFunc

Func Form1Close()
	FileDelete(@WorkingDir & "\install.dlc")
	FileDelete(@WorkingDir & "\autoupdate.dlc")
    Exit 0
EndFunc

func download($url, $target, $progress)
    $size =InetGetSize($url)
    $hDownload = InetGet($url, $target, 1, 1)   	;1 = Forces a reload from the remote site, 1 = Return immediately and download in the background
		$ab = StringSplit($url,"/")
		$a = $ab[$ab[0]]
  While Not InetGetInfo($hDownload, 2)                                            ;2 = Set to True if the download is complete, False if the download is still ongoing.
        GUICtrlSetData($progress,Ceiling((InetGetInfo($hDownload, 0)/$size)*100))
		GUICtrlSetData($label1,$a & ": " & InetGetInfo($hDownload, 0) & "/" & $size & " : " & Ceiling((InetGetInfo($hDownload, 0)/$size)*100) & "%")		;0 = Bytes read so far (this is updated while the download progresses).
	Wend
	InetClose($hDownload)
endfunc
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEBot_Installer-Updater.zip (347.9 KB, 198 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/28/2011, 18:48   #618

AMAZING GREAT JOB !
Old 10/28/2011, 19:07   #619

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfka View Post
AMAZING GREAT JOB !
I should mention you may need to use the new updater for the sources etc..
It adds billys config file where it needs to be to operate properly. The code merger is a total mess since I've been busy, but this is working as is atm.

I will be cleaning everything up here shortly
Old 10/28/2011, 20:09   #620

not working on me can you link plz all files we need for at work
Old 10/28/2011, 20:16   #621

Hello, I wanted to know if your bot works for the French version?
Old 10/28/2011, 22:38   #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
lmao this afkguy is ate up read this bullshit.
Those "conditions" as you mention are all a part of a looping process especially using autoit, because being a macro programming language (with other sophisticated features) it's going to act as a macro should using a loop.
Nothing is considered "blind" actions either. A bot is a bot regardless of how it operates. Whether or not you want to admit it, this is nothing more than a macro itself. It's just programmed as all the other bots to handle events as they come in. Hell even me and billy's bot sits and does nothing until activated rofl...moron

Perhaps you should learn to use the outdated one as they work perfectly with the memory addresses being updated. I've linked above the new base address and crap needed to bring the old bots back to life after the patch.

SkyBot will be nothing superior to any other bot posted here. It's a simple macro bot just like the others, he's just further tweaked his delay times and added a few new skill slots into the mix. The video shown of SkyBot functions just as mine does targets then attacks then targets repeats (oh and heal if ya need it) lol, hell billy even programmed his to sit and rest as an option... easy stuff. Don't let him trick you into purchasing open source crap, and quite possibly give him your username and password.
"Nothing is considered "blind" actions either. A bot is a bot regardless of how it operates. Whether or not you want to admit it, this is nothing more than a macro itself. It's just programmed as all the other bots to handle events as they come in. Hell even me and billy's bot sits and does nothing until activated rofl...moron"

A blind action is when you have a desired outcome and take action towards that outcome without knowing the conditions, or the result.

You and billy's bots only use two conditions to evaluate actions. Target health, and player health/mp. If the target health is above zero your bot spams the attack keys. This is a blind action because you are sending keys without knowing if the skills associated with those keys can even be used at that moment.

Also your bot is not designed to give priority to certain actions that need to be taken more than others.

There are no delays in Skybot. The only time there is Sleep() is a 10ms sleep after each main loop, and a 1 second sleep before using the alt skill. I do not need to guess with delays like you do.

Skybot is 100% original from scratch. You would like to discredit it or even take some credit for yourself because your a sad jealous little kid. Why don't you spend a bit more focus on making your bot better instead of complaining about my bot.

Every post you have made since I released my video has been about my bot. It obviously unnerves you that Skybot turned out to be so damned awesome. Skybot is better than you or billy's bots, it always will be, get over it already. GET OVER IT! Move on with your life because your bitching and moaning about Skybot does nothing except make you look like a jealous little kid.

This guy you quoted asked a legit question. Where exactly are these other bots you speak of? The two bots on this site are out-dated and malfunctioning. The claim they are just as good as Skybot is a joke. That's like saying a moped is just as good as the Ducati 1098s, because they both have two wheels and can be driven across land.
Old 10/28/2011, 23:32   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
"Nothing is considered "blind" actions either. A bot is a bot regardless of how it operates. Whether or not you want to admit it, this is nothing more than a macro itself. It's just programmed as all the other bots to handle events as they come in. Hell even me and billy's bot sits and does nothing until activated rofl...moron"

A blind action is when you have a desired outcome and take action towards that outcome without knowing the conditions, or the result.

You and billy's bots only use two conditions to evaluate actions. Target health, and player health/mp. If the target health is above zero your bot spams the attack keys. This is a blind action because you are sending keys without knowing if the skills associated with those keys can even be used at that moment.

Also your bot is not designed to give priority to certain actions that need to be taken more than others.

There are no delays in Skybot. The only time there is Sleep() is a 10ms sleep after each main loop, and a 1 second sleep before using the alt skill. I do not need to guess with delays like you do.

Skybot is 100% original from scratch. You would like to discredit it or even take some credit for yourself because your a sad jealous little kid. Why don't you spend a bit more focus on making your bot better instead of complaining about my bot.

Every post you have made since I released my video has been about my bot. It obviously unnerves you that Skybot turned out to be so damned awesome. Skybot is better than you or billy's bots, it always will be, get over it already. GET OVER IT! Move on with your life because your bitching and moaning about Skybot does nothing except make you look like a jealous little kid.

This guy you quoted asked a legit question. Where exactly are these other bots you speak of? The two bots on this site are out-dated and malfunctioning. The claim they are just as good as Skybot is a joke. That's like saying a moped is just as good as the Ducati 1098s, because they both have two wheels and can be driven across land.
lol get out fool. I'm many things but jealous and unnerved over this macro you altered.
SkyBot will never be superior over any free bot that actually works rofl. As you said a bot is a bot. Don't go quitting your day job to pursue bot creation lmao. You better hurry up and release your crap to the nerds who haven't found the free bots yet rofl. I personally wouldn't give a bucket of piss for your knock-off.

As for your fail video, it just shows your bot doing what all the free ones are capable of...target, kill, re-target (and as i said before heal if needed). Where is the way-point example video? Where are all the super awesome features that cannot be done by ANY other bot that SkyBot? You've shown everyone nothing. As for your list of features lmao

Code:
- 4 attack skills
- 2 initial attack skills; Options to Alternate and/or Wait
- 1 alternate skill; Option to use when ready or on a timer; Option to use only outside of combat
- 5 buffs; Option to use when ready or on a timer
- use 2 initial skills to start attacks with certain skills
- detects when a skill can or cannot be used; only attempts to use a skill when available
- zero delay between actions
- finds targets quickly
- finds new target when unable to reach current target
- will not target or attack party boss monsters
- 4 heal skills
- 2 mana skills
- 1 sit skill
- use any combination of potions/skills/sit with sliders for each setting
- will wait to sit if below sit level while in combat. will return to combat if attacked while sitting
- awesome heal skill settings for healer classes!
- set up to 9 waypoints to use in the Patrol function
- patrol each waypoint for a set amount of time before moving to the next
- patrol within a given radius of each waypoint
- patrol uses Eden Eternal's built in auto-route feature to move your character anywhere on the map
- control the transparency of both Skybot windows
- drag the transparent Skybot windows around over the Eden Eternal window
- hide and show each window separately
- the status window displays the action Skybot is currently taking, plus target and waypoint information
- use your Time Bank account with all future Skybot applications!
Any free bot will be able to perform all those features easily. This is nothing special lmao.
Just to spite you're pro programming skills, I'll wait till you release this fail project of yours in hopes to make some money without actually working for it and I'll add in every feature you have to the bots billy and I were working on. Then as always I will release the source code so people can see how easily your bot can be mimicked.

So cheers mate looking forward to releasing the one and only SkyBot counterpart that works just as good !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2011, 00:24   #624

Thanks Blinko for the Bot

i have questions..

iim a total noob with this kind of stuff.. can anyone teach me hhow to use this? will i just run the program and thats it? just need to hit F(someting \) to start stop?

thanks in advance for help
Old 10/29/2011, 00:53   #625

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore1234 View Post
Thanks Blinko for the Bot

i have questions..

iim a total noob with this kind of stuff.. can anyone teach me hhow to use this? will i just run the program and thats it? just need to hit F(someting \) to start stop?

thanks in advance for help
F10 starts/stops and F11 set the maximum zoom to the slider value.
Old 10/29/2011, 02:42   #626

it aint working on me... i DL the updater etc.... i think i need to start again from scratch..
Old 10/29/2011, 04:01   #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepale01 View Post
it aint working on me... i DL the updater etc.... i think i need to start again from scratch..
the pointers are outdated with the new patch go to the config and change them

[main]
exe=_Launcher.exe
app_base = 0x00ca9ad8

Zoom_ADDR = 0x00ca91bc

ptarget = 0xCA9AEC
Old 10/29/2011, 10:34   #628

sir i DL the EEBot_Installer-Updater, but when i install it i cant see the icon for the bot? should i DL EEauto pilot?? sir can u post the EEauto pilot compatible with your new updater, ty so much sir blinko im noob here
Old 10/29/2011, 11:55   #629

is this works on ee aeria?
Old 10/29/2011, 12:35   #630

What should I run EEAuto-Pilot or bot32_quickfix?
Closed Thread