Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/09/2011, 17:51   #61

elite*gold: 0
works like a charm thank you very much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2011, 02:07   #62

Thanks a lot! Just wished there were few more skill keys :P
Old 07/10/2011, 21:14   #63

need two keys with timers for buffs and support skills like Healing Radiance
if you can get two more keys with a temporoizado side to put the time we want 12s, 20s, 30s, 15m,
Old 07/11/2011, 01:05   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqqier View Post
got it thanks, but how about casting a healing spell or buffs on party members?
dont go there dude! bots are to help people to solo grind and complete things for the bot user alone.. if your trying to look at using a bot in party.. not safe. people may report you >.> be careful.

Blisszero! dont go there dude... it aint gonna happen. trying to use a bot in dungeon n stuff wtf! you've actually gotta be playing not the bot. it wouldnt work anwyays. having not safe. >.>
Old 07/11/2011, 18:31   #65

man sometimes this bot is awesome but other times it slows down and doesn't cast spell fluently. I fooled around with the aspect ratio of the windows and it didnt seem to make much a difference for me.

it runs fluid sometimes but after a while it slows down

when i press enter and open chat it is pressing 1,2,3,1,2,3, but nothing on the action bars are being pressed when the chats not open...

i also found that if i hold ALT while its not using its abilities, it allows them to be used.
but that brings the problem of alt tabbing when it searches for a target
Old 07/11/2011, 21:07   #66

this might be off topic but i was botting and suddenly my eden eternal went down, so i opened it again and now i cant connect to server.

is it because i was banned?
Old 07/11/2011, 21:22   #67

1 - This bot is great for many things and such a tank in dungeons the AutoPot and great because there are times when you can not pay attention to your hp

2 - the idea was that I gave more to improve these things because I spoke with another program to do macros but then spends more time and memory does not come out right or left without buffs or dies

3 - use more when the bot to play the game so I think difficult to get caught

4 -: D great bot I could not do more to improve are just ideas, I even have time to key buffs are very useful mainly because the eden is not very useful buffs for taking the cleric / shaman

@verlo
with two computers to do some dungeons leaving the grid with the cleric bot you put the first skill to Heal the empty seconds and the third with Life cure. also now thinking of using for the illusionist

Old 07/12/2011, 00:34   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbinder View Post
Found a way to bypass the anti bot system?

If not, hope you will soon since it's pretty anoying :P

But, keep up the good work, and doing what you do best

Best Regards sunbinder

Edit: A guy posted on this forum how to bypass it, so hoping you would give it a try and see if you could get it to work
Unfortunately, that method is for websites (and is from 2007...).

Given this bot is written in autoit, best thing would probably be to find the offiset for when the captcha box pops up, and then use something like a DLL from loaded into autoit to parse the captcha.
Old 07/12/2011, 01:37   #69

It keeps tabbing, and yes i read throughout this thread. any suggestion? Thanks
Old 07/12/2011, 04:19   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanijad View Post
It keeps tabbing, and yes i read throughout this thread. any suggestion? Thanks
i got this problem when i used 1.2, 1.3 has it fixed i think?
your trying the 1.2?
Old 07/12/2011, 07:07   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomatopotato View Post
i got this problem when i used 1.2, 1.3 has it fixed i think?
your trying the 1.2?
No im pretty sure i downloaded the 1.3 version, and i tried it in all kinds of resolution, windowed or full screen and i still cant get it to work. :S
Old 07/12/2011, 07:26   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanijad View Post
No im pretty sure i downloaded the 1.3 version, and i tried it in all kinds of resolution, windowed or full screen and i still cant get it to work. :S
most i can suggest is try redownloading it.
it runs fine for me on my high performance pc, but my regular pc the bot is super slow to target and shoot .

only wishes is to have buff timers for it, or something to resummon my tiger when it dies.

thx
Old 07/12/2011, 11:59   #73

Hi to All..

as of today...it seems that it no longer work...can someone confirm since before it was working good...Tnx
Old 07/12/2011, 14:16   #74

Someone could help me set this up? Im computer illiterate. But I can follow instructions! I downloaded the first link. and have VLC media player. Iono if thats what i was supposed to get. Maybe a little insight.
Old 07/12/2011, 16:42   #75

Yes...!!! This bot could be improved to be "NOT-SIMPLE" anymore
The think is to set some "delay-time" for the bot to hit each key.
That'll solve about the SLOW-activation or non-active of skill key after targeting mob (hit "TAB" key).
Well... everyone that knows about CODING should let your hand in.
I am myself not very good at coding but I somehow could understand code.

About captcha system, it is an image that has been generated by a third-party software. The captcha system is not in the database of aeria so you will not able to find this. Try to check each one of the generated "words" picture is CRAZY because even each word will be generated into unable to count many pictures. This is impossible! So ppl, don't hope!

For your bot development, overe, my sincere regard to you!
Closed Thread