Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/20/2011, 02:06   #586

elite*gold: 0
Mine doesnt change targets like yours. Mine works exellent with targeting but have problems with the delays and using HP pots and heal skill.

Blinko, please help us. Why are the bot not working correctly? Does it work different in win 7 64bit? You need a specific .NET framwork?

Why does the bot not use HP pots correctly, only MP pots? And the Skills delays doesnt work properly. And the heal skill doesnt work at all. Something must be wrong with "reading" the percent% on HP or something?

Please help us

And just a tip. Make the bot stop all actions when it needs to heal or use a POT, so the skills does not have priority over your own health etc. Hope you understand. You could also make "Use X skill when X monsters attack YOU". That would be great for AoE skills when you get lots of adds. But healing should be prio 1.
Old 10/20/2011, 05:51   #587

Can someone help me to how to used the coordinates cause on me is doesnt work...i put he coor and is doesnt exsses...so someone help me..thanks!
Old 10/20/2011, 13:49   #588

Hello my first post here. thank you blinko to make such a great tool. =)). i have one question. how to set position. so if i use knight it wont run too far. only near the start area? is that possible? thanks
Old 10/21/2011, 01:14   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Keep in mind that the source code you started with came from my bot...lol
What's funny is you're going to try and put a "copyright" of bullshit onto a source code that's posted in more than one place online. My EEMem.au3 file for example. It's simply a reconstructed version of a code written by a coder who calls himself Wiccan. So you might want to talk to him about everything too lol. To top it off you're going to try and copyright a piece of code that is essentially illegal to use according to the T.O.S. applied by Aeriagames. So I suppose it'll be just as easy to decompile the code then send Aeriagames a copy of it, so they can work in features to handle the "SkyBot", and most likely see you in court as well

Another thing, whether or not everyone knows this or not, and it wouldn't be detected fully without seeing the source code, but the players username and password is stored via the memory of the client. By allowing the bot afkguy intends to sell online to connect to the internet on your pc, not only does he now have your connected IP addresses sent to his SQL server, a few lines of memory reading can also send out your username and password. If you do not believe me try it for yourselves. Just use cheat engine to find your username and password searching as text. Not saying these are his intentions, but it can be done and once you give the application access to the internet there would be no stopping something like this from happening.

So keeping such bots, open source and free to use is the best bet to keep yourself safe. I would advise from using similar bots as the SkyBot and the F*ck Eden Eternal bot from the hack-dispenser website.

By the way here are the new addresses for everyone.
Edit the EEautoPilot.settings file and ur set xD.

OR Download this new package. I'm working on combining the sources from mine and billy's bots as I've mentioned previously. This is by far finished, and it's got some meaningless debug information attached to the GUI, but it's working. It's attached below. ALSO with full source code as always !
LOLOLOL!

Skybot is in no way based off your source code. 1800+ lines of original code. Sorry buddy. Your code is weak and useless to me.

Aeria Games has nothing to do with my program. It does not require anything of theirs to exist. End of story. Debating weather someone should break the TOS of one company or another is irrelevant. If someone wants to use a third party app to make their experience better, more power to them. What would the world be like if people didn't mod their wii, or jailbreak their iphone, or use a bot for an rpg. These things alone are not stealing the work of anyone. What you are proposing is to steal someone else's work because it's better than yours, or just to spite them.

ANY program you download can be built to steal passwords. This includes yours. Not everything in this world is open source, so your just going to have to deal with the fact that companies who want to make money arn't going to go around stealing your information. They would be found out in short time and all their hard work would be for nothing.

Open source is NOT always best. Neither you or billy or anyone here have the talent and the time to make the best bot possible. This is obvious with all the problems people have with your bots. The differences between your free bots and my bots are huge and you will see this after the launch of the trailer next week.

For example:
- skybot knows when player is casting, and what skill is casting, and when a skill can be cast. No matter what skill, and no matter where it is.
- skybot knows how many potions you have
- skybot seemlessly switches casting skills, does not spam. Skybot only casts a skill when it can.
- skybot knows everything about it's target
- skybot switches targets instantly
- skybot knows when it cannot reach a target, finds another
- skybot will not attack party bosses
- 4 attack skills
- 2 initial attack skills, switching and/or wait
- 1 alternate attack, when ready or timer
- 5 buffs, when ready or timer

- 4 heal skills, supports skills/potions
- 2 mana skills
- sit for either heal or mana
- infinite number of heal level combinations using recursive heal structure. heal any way you want!

- patrol function keeps you within user defined radius of up to 9 alternating waypoints. can be used for botting across levels in different areas
- patrol uses the games built in auto route feature. later this ability will be used even more

The huge difference between my bot and yours is simple. Yours guesses about what to do, mine knows what is going on and there for knows what to do. Yours lacks checks and balances to avoid buggy situations, mine accounts for everything.

Some images:

The video demo will be released this weekend. The bot will be released shortly after. The first install on a each computer will grant a new account 6 hours of botting for free.
Old 10/21/2011, 01:54   #590

I will definitely buy your bot afkguy

But you should really make the interface better looking :P

And "Use buffs when ready" doesnt sound good. Do you mean when the 30 min expired it will cast it again or will it cast everytime it can?

Also, you should make a "tip/help" button or manual so you get all the options explained.

But it looks really good and I hope it's worth buying
Old 10/21/2011, 04:31   #591

this afkguy seriously dude money isnt everything...u sux.
Old 10/21/2011, 13:58   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
LOLOLOL!

Skybot is in no way based off your source code. 1800+ lines of original code. Sorry buddy. Your code is weak and useless to me.

Aeria Games has nothing to do with my program ... Blablabla
It is useless. if I should pay for something, I'll pay for his (but I cracked yesterday ^ ^) that offers real solutions to save a lot of gold, What request all players.

If one day happen to you to make a bot that gives us 10,000 gold in one click.
I offer a champagne shower and three sexy Russian
Old 10/23/2011, 03:58   #593

Somebody teach me how.to used the coordinate spot....is not working to me...tnx!
Old 10/25/2011, 06:24   #594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisony88 View Post
I will definitely buy your bot afkguy

But you should really make the interface better looking :P

And "Use buffs when ready" doesnt sound good. Do you mean when the 30 min expired it will cast it again or will it cast everytime it can?

Also, you should make a "tip/help" button or manual so you get all the options explained.

But it looks really good and I hope it's worth buying

Thank you for your suggestions. I will add help information about each control but I think instead of popup tooltips I will just make a help file.

The option to use buffs when they are ready is exactly what it sounds like. Some buffs have a cool down of 60 seconds, and they last 30 seconds. Others have NO cool down but last 15 minutes. For the ones that last 15 minutes you will want to set the timer to 15 minutes. I actually like setting it to half the duration if its that long, so I would set it to like 7 minutes. But for the buffs that last only 30 seconds, like the ones for the ranger, I would want those to be active at all times. or at least when I can (every 60 seconds).

so having the option set to "when ready" will cast my buff skills as soon as they are ready. it does not spam the buff keys.

Skybot reads memory addresses in the game that tell it if a skill is cooling down, being cast, or ready to cast, and only uses a skill if it can be used. This eliminates lag, sloppy behaviour, bad judgment, and many other issues related to key spamming.

Skybot is far superior to a macro. I'm sure there are many who are fine with just a macro, but those who wish to be superior will choose Skybot.

If anyone has suggestions I am all ears.

I will be making my own thread for Skybot either tomorrow or the day after. I still have a few things to do on the website. Until then, here is the first demonstration video for Skybot.

Version 1.1.8 will be released on October 26th
Old 10/25/2011, 18:52   #595

Quote:
Skybot is far superior to a macro. I'm sure there are many who are fine with just a macro, but those who wish to be superior will choose Skybot.
Nope, In your Dream, Is just a ****** Macro OMG

What is this bot?
Why should I pay for it?

Dude stop your propaganda.
the only thing that your bot can do is raise the level

Add ability to run multiple Eden eternal ...
one of the only interesting thing that could make your bot.

Jfka
Old 10/25/2011, 21:51   #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfka View Post
Nope, In your Dream, Is just a fuckin Macro OMG
Jfka
A macro more or less just repeats the same actions over and over regardless of any CHANGE. This simply doesn't work beyond two or three repetitions.

A macro like bot repeats the same actions over and over until a certain change, then it repeats some other actions over and over. This is very sloppy and ineffective, as you all know by using blinko and billy's bots.

A real bot does not blindly repeat actions, in fact it doesn't do anything until a certain condition is met. There are many different possible conditions and actions to be taken.

For example if the current condition is:
Character hitpoints below HP Sit level
Character hitpoints above HP Potion level
Character in combat
Target HP below max
Target HP above 0
Attack skills 1 and 2 are cooling down
Attack skill 4 was last used
Alternate skill timer not expired
Buff skills 1 and 2 are cooling down
Buff skills 3 and 4 are not in use

Given the above condition the bot will cast attack skill 3. It will continue to fight the target until it is dead. If the health drops below other set levels during this condition, a different action will be taken, such as using a health potion or heal skill. When the target is dead the bot will respond to the HP being below the sit level and it will sit. There are several possible condition combinations that will create a certain action.

Quote:
What is this bot?
Why should I pay for it?
Try it and you will see.

Quote:
the only thing that your bot can do is raise the level
Yep... that's kinda the definition of a bot...

Quote:
Add ability to run multiple Eden eternal ...
one of the only interesting thing that could make your bot.
I plan to work on a multi client for Eden Eternal. It's not that hard. But making Skybot work for multiple clients is another story. The game window must be active for Skybot to send keystrokes to it, so in order for it to work on multiclient your computer would have to be fast enough to switch from one client to the next within no more than 100-200ms. I will explore this more later though.
Old 10/25/2011, 22:23   #597

A better bot, marginally perhaps, but it's still achieving basically the same results. You could at least make it farm fame since you're asking for money here. Add in dungeon runs, make it collect the every 2 hour bonus', etc.

~Spam rules apply, for every 100 people who don't bother 1 will pay for it.
Old 10/26/2011, 02:30   #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSmithWonderful View Post
A better bot, marginally perhaps, but it's still achieving basically the same results. You could at least make it farm fame since you're asking for money here. Add in dungeon runs, make it collect the every 2 hour bonus', etc.

~Spam rules apply, for every 100 people who don't bother 1 will pay for it.
In order to see the difference you will just have to try it. It's definitely more than a small margin . It achieves better results than other bots because it simply runs much better. The desired outcome is the same, to level up. How each bot performs towards that outcome varies.

The longevity of free bots is very short. You will find your character stuck doing something weird after only a few minutes of botting, an hour or so if your in a good spot and lucky. The free bots are also very slow, so even if you don't get stuck somewhere, or stuck doing something, or simply dead, your bot will take forever to level you up. so slow and buggy its almost not worth the risk of botting; and when you compound the fact that the slowness/buggyness is likely to get you noticed using a bot, it hardly seems worth it at all.

Skybot on the other hand has a longevity of several hours. It is smart enough not to get into a situation that will get you killed, stuck, or anything else that shouldn't happen. Not only that but because it doesn't spam anything it runs smooth as butter, making the most of every second your botting.

I will certainly be adding as many automation features as possible. If you have any specific requests please put them on the forum within my website. I in no way plan to stop at grinding automation. Skybot for TwelveSky 2 had a feature to goto town and sell junk, buy pots, store items, and return to combat. I plan to do this with Skybot for Eden Eternal as well, using the auto route feature which Skybot has its hands on

I admit I do not actually play Eden Eternal, beyond researching exploits for it. So I do not know about all the extra game mechanics like this 2 hour bonus. Explain it to me and I'll automate it

I am currently working on the help file for the bot. I still have a few things I want to do before the release:
- help file
- finish download page
- link to support forums
- submit to search engines
- final testing, read all the way through the source to make sure i didnt miss anything
- obfuscate, compile, and pack source
- create self installer
- create new thread on this site and others
- upload / announce

I should have this all done by tomorrow, maybe even tonight. The bot does not auto-update the settings file yet. I'll add that after the release.
Old 10/26/2011, 02:45   #599

Quote:
In order to see the difference you will just have to try it. It's definitely more than a small margin . It achieves better results than other bots because it simply runs much better. The desired outcome is the same, to level up. How each bot performs towards that outcome varies.

The longevity of free bots is very short. You will find your character stuck doing something weird after only a few minutes of botting, an hour or so if your in a good spot and lucky. The free bots are also very slow, so even if you don't get stuck somewhere, or stuck doing something, or simply dead, your bot will take forever to level you up. so slow and buggy its almost not worth the risk of botting; and when you compound the fact that the slowness/buggyness is likely to get you noticed using a bot, it hardly seems worth it at all.

Skybot on the other hand has a longevity of several hours. It is smart enough not to get into a situation that will get you killed, stuck, or anything else that shouldn't happen. Not only that but because it doesn't spam anything it runs smooth as butter, making the most of every second your botting.

I will certainly be adding as many automation features as possible. If you have any specific requests please put them on the forum within my website. I in no way plan to stop at grinding automation. Skybot for TwelveSky 2 had a feature to goto town and sell junk, buy pots, store items, and return to combat. I plan to do this with Skybot for Eden Eternal as well, using the auto route feature which Skybot has its hands on

I admit I do not actually play Eden Eternal, beyond researching exploits for it. So I do not know about all the extra game mechanics like this 2 hour bonus. Explain it to me and I'll automate it

I am currently working on the help file for the bot. I still have a few things I want to do before the release:
- help file
- finish download page
- link to support forums
- submit to search engines
- final testing, read all the way through the source to make sure i didnt miss anything
- obfuscate, compile, and pack source
- create self installer
- create new thread on this site and others
- upload / announce

I should have this all done by tomorrow, maybe even tonight. The bot does not auto-update the settings file yet. I'll add that after the release.

Why do we need to pay for your bot if theres a free bot?and its running okay...dud if you trying to help people you dont to ask for money...you just only earning money for us...and do thing if we get banned to your bot our money that we pay for you can be return...?i dont think so...lolz!if you trying to help people not.be like that not because of your own self...anyway?if you do advertiasing your bot make your thread not here....we here for blinkos bot yours....
Old 10/26/2011, 03:51   #600

Sigh you should release the bot.. been waiting.
Closed Thread