Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/09/2011, 23:10   #556

elite*gold: 0
Can any1 reupload that bot?
Old 10/10/2011, 09:32   #557

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobebenjo View Post
blinko?this bot is also can used in WinXP? and what is the activation key of this bot?cause i try that you gave is not working no more...so please reply asap!tnx!
double click the bot Click on your game,use "F1" button to see the bots panel, use "Del" button to turn on and off the bot.
Old 10/12/2011, 07:49   #558

sir blinko can u update the bot?? coz its not working now, EE has a new patch today
Old 10/12/2011, 09:37   #559

Same as up, we need update :>
Old 10/12/2011, 10:32   #560

Does anyone have the new address' already?
Old 10/12/2011, 13:30   #561

I do apologize for my grammar.

To all the haters of Blinko. Go get a life dude! There's nothing wrong with automation. Right?! I think he's jealous with all the respect that Blinko had from us.!

@Blinko Nevermind the mindless(bird brain guy) that's insulting or bothering you. KEEP ON ROCKIN!!!!
Old 10/12/2011, 13:35   #562

need new base address can someone please update. Thanks
Old 10/12/2011, 18:32   #563

Pls
Old 10/12/2011, 19:28   #564

We need to wait on our boss :x

faaaast.
Old 10/13/2011, 03:51   #565

Blinko help us. thanks!
Old 10/13/2011, 19:44   #566

Blinko, lets help us, we need u :c
Old 10/14/2011, 13:53   #567

Blinko....where are u when everyone need you..lol...
Old 10/14/2011, 18:04   #568

Blinko... we need you dude..... please!!!
Old 10/16/2011, 22:46   #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
Hmm sorry to see you took the low road blinko.

In anycase, if anyone does decompile my source and post it they will be facing severe penalties. My source has a registered copyright and I take that seriously. Your EPVP account will be banned immediately (because if my source is on this website, EPVP is also liable). Furthermore, I will subpoena your ISP to give me your name and address which I will use to summon you to court. If you do not show, you will face maximum penalties and your assets will be taken by your local sheriff's dept to help reimburse my losses. If those assets include your home computer(s) (which is likely) I will make short work of the personal information on your hard drive.

If you cannot have respect for other peoples work, you will be taught respect.

For the record, there are no registered copyrights for blinko or billy's source code. I think I might just register them myself, and stop either of you from posting the bots here because I will effectively own them. How would you feel about that? You wanna play with fire I will torch you.
Keep in mind that the source code you started with came from my bot...lol
What's funny is you're going to try and put a "copyright" of bullshit onto a source code that's posted in more than one place online. My EEMem.au3 file for example. It's simply a reconstructed version of a code written by a coder who calls himself Wiccan. So you might want to talk to him about everything too lol. To top it off you're going to try and copyright a piece of code that is essentially illegal to use according to the T.O.S. applied by Aeriagames. So I suppose it'll be just as easy to decompile the code then send Aeriagames a copy of it, so they can work in features to handle the "SkyBot", and most likely see you in court as well

Another thing, whether or not everyone knows this or not, and it wouldn't be detected fully without seeing the source code, but the players username and password is stored via the memory of the client. By allowing the bot afkguy intends to sell online to connect to the internet on your pc, not only does he now have your connected IP addresses sent to his SQL server, a few lines of memory reading can also send out your username and password. If you do not believe me try it for yourselves. Just use cheat engine to find your username and password searching as text. Not saying these are his intentions, but it can be done and once you give the application access to the internet there would be no stopping something like this from happening.

So keeping such bots, open source and free to use is the best bet to keep yourself safe. I would advise from using similar bots as the SkyBot and the F*ck Eden Eternal bot from the hack-dispenser website.

By the way here are the new addresses for everyone.
Edit the EEautoPilot.settings file and ur set xD.

OR Download this new package. I'm working on combining the sources from mine and billy's bots as I've mentioned previously. This is by far finished, and it's got some meaningless debug information attached to the GUI, but it's working. It's attached below. ALSO with full source code as always !
Attached Files
File Type: zip EdenEternalBot-UPDATED.zip (400.6 KB, 242 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2011, 00:47   #570

Sir Blinko...it's not working
Closed Thread