Originally Posted by shinghan
What OS are you using? I'm using Windows 7 x64, so hopefully yours is similar to mine. Have you tried running the exe as admin yet?
Oh I should've mentioned on my other post that Eden Eternal should be opened first before running the bot. Maybe that's what the "process doesn't exist" means. So run Eden Eternal and login, then run the bot as admin. See if that works. I'm gonna edit my previous post now.
EDIT: Just edited my previous post, so you can check it out.
Make sure to look for the EEAutoPilot.settings file. It should be in the same directory as the exe. I've attached to THIS reply on page 51 below vv
The EEAutoPilot.exe and the EEAutoPilot.settings files inside the zipped folder.
However, this one is setup differently I'm in the middle of incorporating some code into the bot, however it is working properly, and I know people are wanting one that is working so I just compiled what I had and here it is.
1. Execute EEAuto-Pilot.exe
2. Click Register Button
3. Enter the Key "elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot" without the ""
4. Click the Register button, and The bot will exit then reload.
5. Now click Start Bot, this will delete this GUI and the bot becomes useable.
6. Press F1 to Show/Hide settings window
7. GUI updated so NO delay options even exist. (Throw a heal skill into the HP pot skill slot :P)
8. Enjoi xD