Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edeneternal1 View Post
When i started the bot. i cant see the GUI. however it is visible. But the words are too small to read what everything is. Anyone can help me out with it?

sorry for double post. I find the GUI now. but still i got another problem that the bot just keeps spaming "Tab" key. so it keeps changing target. Any solutions?
You got to be sure to have the most recent settings file else it will just tab over and over because the value it's reading is '0' which is $ptarget = 0 then Send("{TAB}",0), so make sure to keep your settings file with the compiled exe. The EEBot_V1.2.exe will function, however, it too needs the updated EEAutoPilot.settings, and of course the delays and skills will not be saved to the settings file as they are with the new source. All the .au3 files are now linked up and available from the updater. Only thing left in was the ShowStats function which is set to F2 as a debugging process of mine to check to see if the memory values show up correctly etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikirimpiw View Post
Thanks Blinko it works but what im concern the bot only turns off for a couple of seconds when you hit ESC and starts again, also when used the character atacks a certain mob and leaves it after 5 seconds dead or not dead
Try using the Hotkey that starts the bot to pause it first then press ESC to exit that may resolve your issue. I really don't wish to be bothered adding code to handle whether or not the ESC key has been pressed or not before attacking.

Sounds to me like whats happening is you're closing the bot while it's still running its CheckTarget,CheckMP/HP and Attack Loop. So once it's finished with the loop it exits which is why it may close before the target is dead. Actually I just thought of a solution inside the CLOSE function we'll just add $running = NOT $running which should halt the bots function like you paused it. But if you let the bot start to attack a mob before u close it it will attack it then just sit and let you die :P

I fixed it, though I have not tested it. To those who have already used the updater and didn't recieve the .au3 files because I hadn't uploaded them yet you can trick it into thinking it needs to update again. Just open EEautoPilot.settings file in notepad and change the version number. It's currently set to 1.3.001 so just change it to something like 1.3.000 and then save it then run the updater. It'll download you the new au3 files, as well as the compiled exe an the settings file again.

Another thing that may help to solve some issues with the GUI is once you press F1 to bring up the settings window the game client loses focus. So it'll start sending keys to whatever window is active..not good! So until I have it automatically bring the window back into focus make sure to click back to your client window before executing the bot.

There will also be an auto-looting option coming shortly, as well as buffs,stackable heals, and main heals based on afkguys ideas (I'm not trying to compete, I just want to add this in as it was a nice idea and will give me more to code, so it will function differently respectively :P)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #467

Thankx for the fast reply. I love u man

Old   #468

Blinko read you PMS i sent you a message

Old   #469

can someone please give me the installer of new bot...please...thank you....

Old   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobebenjo View Post
can someone please give me the installer of new bot...please...thank you....
Use the old installer you got if ya got one. It'll download the new content.
If ya don't have the installer yet period it should be attached to one of my replies in either page 45 or 46
Old   #471

Thank you very much, But im still getting the problem in which the bot doesnt kill the first mob first before going to another monster, i would configure it but im not sure how or where hehehe

Update Nevermind its working i just updated it hehehe.
Old   #472

Quote:
Thank you very much, But im still getting the problem in which the bot doesnt kill the first mob first before going to another monster, i would configure it but im not sure how or where hehehe

Update Nevermind its working i just updated it hehehe.
lol woot!
Old   #473

I just got another question is it possible to manually add more skill usage? or is it fix to 3 as of now? also if buffs can be added?
Old   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Use the old installer you got if ya got one. It'll download the new content.
If ya don't have the installer yet period it should be attached to one of my replies in either page 45 or 46

can u repost the old installer and the new installer blinko?please cause idk wer i can find it...and every time i extract and update..its don't work...so please help me tnx!
Old   #475

Needs more keys. ^^
Old   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobebenjo View Post
can u repost the old installer and the new installer blinko?please cause idk wer i can find it...and every time i extract and update..its don't work...so please help me tnx!
I think its easier to click the page 44 below isnt it ~_~
Old   #477

Quote:
I think its easier to click the page 44 below isnt it ~_~
and then wat the next??
Old   #478

Yea my name is messed, I was raging at my keyboard...

I tried the bot, but the settings confused me a bit; when open the Current HP and MP are set at 0 when my game is open and I don't know how to get it to change, whenever I try and type something into the boxes listed in that same window numbers will just start spamming into it. I'm not pushing anything, they're just appearing. Another one is when I push F1 to get the pinky/purpler window up, what's the HP and MP? Is that what my max is, where it will use a pot, or something? And when I click Battle Start, it does nothing but spam the buttons. I still have to move it over but when I minimize it spame numbers on my webbrowser in the search field etc.

I don't understand what's going on, and yea I didn't read the posts with all the code - I can't understand code. I just found the link to the download and got the updater as well. It's updated, but as I said all it does is what I've typed above.

The other bot I tried didn't even run, the 'start' button was dead and nothing happened. I've never used a bot before and I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm tried of grinding in this game and want to get a **** load of money without buying from the fzf site.
Old   #479

@blinko

Hey blinko! My Skill 3 isn't work, the rest is working perfect, but the skill 3 not. Do you know why? I have the bot updated. Thanks!
Old   #480

Not sure what's going on but for some reason its reading all the memory values properly accept the player target, so something did go wrong I'll look into it, because it was working last night perfectly.

**EDIT**
found the bug, the offset used for the targeting is set to 0x8.
for some reason now the value does not return a 0 when the player has no target, using cheat engine is displays as ??. So it's not able to detect a "0" value. But it does change values to the target once one is selected. I actually think this address may be a static address that all can use.

Ok I've edited the EEAPData.au3 file and changed the targeting to this (hopefully >.<) static address. It will no longer read the target+offset. It'll just read the address...and see if that works so someone please comment back let me know if it is working on your PC, and if it does not I'll get this fixed asap..but it did allow it to work on my PC. I also fixed the delays between attacks

Closed Thread