Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/25/2011, 16:55   #166

elite*gold: 0
if its putting numbers in randomly thats because of the OverEE bot which spams ur keys ~ just try restarting ~ as for the _Launcher i wanna know how to use it cause i have no idea bout it anybody wanna explain ?
Old 07/25/2011, 17:45   #167

Yea im lost too, cant we just have something like a simple .exe file with an easy to use UI Please
Old 07/25/2011, 18:43   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by lezrun View Post
I download both of the versions and i am having trouble with it in game. When i run it, it starts up just fine. It looks at mobs just fine but does nothing else. When i try to edit the amounts on the program it just keeps putting in random numbers that i have to delete. If i dont it will not stop putting numbers in. If anyone knows a fix for this or if they know of another bot plz let me know. Thx
If you want the bot here to read memory you'll need to fix up the base address, I don't know the target address, but the $APP_BASE_ADDRESS should read 0x00C71E98. The example I posted above works just fine for reading memory. Making the bot itself is just as easy. You'll just need to creat ea loop function to detect your player target and or the mobs hp bar however you decide to set it up. But pixel reading remember is slow and slightly uneffective. I'll try to find the players target address then it should be more simple for everyone.
Old 07/25/2011, 21:02   #169

any update,?
Old 07/25/2011, 21:30   #170

Is it possible to work in backgorund? I cant have 2 client window work at once as the bot only operate on 1 current window, any solution?
Old 07/26/2011, 10:24   #171

00C72C7C

00000000 = (no target)
00000001+ = (target)

I noticed that the number at the end goes from 1 which = just targeted then the number goes up for some reason during combat?

But always goes back to 0 when no target and always back to 1 when you have a target and stable 1 if no combat with a target.
Old 07/26/2011, 18:01   #172

lol doesnt work, only switching through mobs
Old 07/26/2011, 23:20   #173

We need a new EE bot so bad, the grind is horrible.
Old 07/27/2011, 03:59   #174

actually something that'll help while ur doing gquests is much more better xD
Old 07/27/2011, 08:03   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobias_1985 View Post
00C72C7C

00000000 = (no target)
00000001+ = (target)

I noticed that the number at the end goes from 1 which = just targeted then the number goes up for some reason during combat?

But always goes back to 0 when no target and always back to 1 when you have a target and stable 1 if no combat with a target.
That is strange i tested it it does change to 1 when u target a mob..only it then increases and not as i expected it to. The highest i watched it go while killing a mob was 22.

I also noticed something else..it sit sat 1 while ur targeted. Keep pressing tab to change through mobs and it'll take the number up higher.
Then if you untarget it goes back to 0.

I did find an address that changes from 0 to non-other than an ID related to a mob that is targeted.

00C71EAC is the address you'll want for the targeted mobs and or players/npcs. Enjoi ^^

Attatched is the test application i have started..Files located inside the RAR file are EEBot.au3 - Gui for Showing the Memory Values being processed/read. and EEMem.au3.

***NOTE***
No other bot like functions are located inside the autoit script files, only the memory reading related material, so don't confuse the file name EEBot, the actual Test Application title is ReadEE (EE being Eden Eternal) I do not wish to mislead anyone. This is but a shell of what can be !

Well here there is actually now a RunMiniBot function that will detect if the player target is 0 and if it is then it sends the tab key.

just replace the whole RunMiniBot function with this new segment.
Code:
func RunMiniBot()
	$running = NOT $running

while $running
		UpdateInfo()
		CheckTarget()
	WEnd

EndFunc

Func CheckTarget()
	$target = ReadEE("player_target")

if $target == 0 Then
		Send("{TAB}",0)
	EndIf
EndFunc
I added a fully working bot using instant skills in slots 1,2 and 4
It doesn't moniter HP/MP yet but it does keep attacking mobs like crazy !
an HP/MP moniter will be simple to insert into it as well. It sthe new EEBot.rar !

Enjoi !!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar EEBot.rar (2.3 KB, 185 views)
Old 07/27/2011, 12:11   #176

well i use it and it failed always tabbing and not attacking pls help

huhuhuhuhuhuhu help me how does v1.3 works. always tabbing and not attacking pls help

post a readme pls on how the bot works and what to input that would help me a lot pls
Old 07/27/2011, 16:12   #177

what we need it not some wierd file that people dont know how to use or how to setup, we need a .exe file we can run that has a nice user interface that is easy to use.
Old 07/27/2011, 22:15   #178

erm, i dunno if this would be a useful suggestion, but maybe for those of us who dont know anything about programming, how about u guys work together to put all the files together?
i mean, i know its dumb but i seen like 5 files already when both my bottin files dont work in which they all carry data i dont know how to use :/
so, if u can can u make it more simply for us newbies?
Old 07/28/2011, 02:07   #179

Im still trying to find out target HP info... no luck and seems like its secreted so looking for a % value or even an exact value of targets HP will not tell you anything.
Old 07/28/2011, 08:00   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotuzea View Post
what we need it not some wierd file that people dont know how to use or how to setup, we need a .exe file we can run that has a nice user interface that is easy to use.
what weird file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duday2001 View Post
well i use it and it failed always tabbing and not attacking pls help

huhuhuhuhuhuhu help me how does v1.3 works. always tabbing and not attacking pls help

post a readme pls on how the bot works and what to input that would help me a lot pls
just so you know, the file you're tryng to work with has an outdated memory address or two that needs fixin :P

I've added a new attachment. Inside the zip file you'll find Autoit Script files EEBot.au3 and EEMem.au3. Also seeing as people do not wish to experiment themselves with a source code. I've added a exe in there with a simple gui. It'll read player name, hp, mp and target id.
Also there is an input box change the value thats currently there by default through testing to whatever HP value u want to use your pot at.

HP monitering only for this example, the source code is there for those who wish to change/edit/add on to the bot etc..

HP Potions must be placed in the C3 Hotkey (Control 3)
And Instant skills in slots 1,2 and 4.

Press Shift + F1 to start/stop the bot functioning

Enjoi !
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEbot.zip (337.8 KB, 224 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread