Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another way to open 2 clients

Discussion on Another way to open 2 clients within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Another way to open 2 clients

Hi all, I tried all ways that are posted here and i can't open 2 clients on 1 pc . Can you say me another way to open 2 clients on 1 pc ?
Old 06/16/2011, 01:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldozera View Post
Hi all, I tried all ways that are posted here and i can't open 2 clients on 1 pc . Can you say me another way to open 2 clients on 1 pc ?
[*]To do this you MUST have at least 1Gig of ram as each Hero Game takes 410M of Ram to run[*]

This is the simplest:
1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Open Internet Explorer and log into Hero Online
3. Start the Launcher
4. Start the Game
5. Choose your server and characters
6. Hold down <CTRL>, <ALT> and <DELETE> at the same time
7. Scroll down until you find Launcher.exe and "End Task"
6. Hold down the <ALT> key and hit <TAB> and select Internet Explorer
7. Log out of Hero Online website and log in on the 2nd account
8. Start the Launcher again.
9. Log in and choose your server and character

Click on whichever Game you want to use to switch between the two Hero Games. And you are good to go.
Old 06/16/2011, 12:10   #3

Does some one have a low lvl account i can use for my new demo project ? PM me if yes
Old 06/16/2011, 20:29   #4

Can i do this with firefox ?
Old 06/16/2011, 21:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldozera View Post
Can i do this with firefox ?
internet explored is recommended but if you install a IE plugin on mozilla then it will work
Old 06/20/2011, 10:27   #6

would it not be easier to use 2 seperate browsers, acc 1 on IE acc 2 on FF, and how do you get around the APR software? it doesnt matter how you do it, the APR will not close with the launcher, so then you have 2x apr running it might figure you out and crash you out and alert mgame?
Old 06/20/2011, 13:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitis View Post
would it not be easier to use 2 seperate browsers, acc 1 on IE acc 2 on FF, and how do you get around the APR software? it doesnt matter how you do it, the APR will not close with the launcher, so then you have 2x apr running it might figure you out and crash you out and alert mgame?
Only one copy of the Launcher will run at a time. If you try starting up a second Hero while the Launcher is running the second game will not start up. That is why you have to terminate the Launcher app to get the sencond copy to run.