Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Drift City Information

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Drift City Information

This is NOT a hack request. This is an information request.
As some of you may know, Drift City has been quickly spiraling down the drain since moving from IJJI to GC.

I am honestly tired of how Drift City plays and would like to change this.

I would like to be able to alter stats on my vehicle. Such as Dura, Speed, Accel, Boost. Also Car Changer. Game Mode Change. Teleport. Item Creation.

I have seen this done when Mirage of Penguins was around yet this was at least 8 months ago and many updates have been applied since.

I am just looking for a starting point in all this as I am new to coding and such. I did take some advice and downloaded microsoft C++/VB Olly DBG with IDA Pro plugin.

I am working on at least bypassing the Gameguard that starts with Drift City. Cause after about 1 minute of having CE (Which I was told that can be used to make tables for trainers like ones used in NFSW) the game auto closes with Gamehack detected.

Yet due to no knowledge, I have almost not a **** idea where to start.

I wold at least like to be able to get an undetected CE or bypass Gameguard so I have longer than just 1-2 minutes of trying values with Drift City.