Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets get a real playerbase !

Discussion on Lets get a real playerbase ! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Lets get a real playerbase !

Dear players.

Did you ever feel alone when you play Requiem ? Tired to see only few active Requiem Brazil and Lucifer Legion players near you... ?

I am too !

So here's the idea , lets advertise and spam !

Share the game by facebook,twitter. Do promotional videos and upload them everywhere ! Talk about the game (i lost :P) on every gaming websites and forums. Print some logos and put them in your local supermarket or any other places with peoples !!

I am actually making a video that i will upload on youtube,dailymotion,vimeo and metacafe. Xfire if its necessary.
I will also post this thread on MMOHUT and others gaming websites that i will surf eventually .

I think Requiem is a cool game with unique features and he deserves a bigger and better community then that one !!

If you want to help, copy/paste this message everywhere !!
Thanks for your help .
Alexhabs73 (DarkKrixx on requiem Hammerine)
Old 06/14/2011, 19:21   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhabs73 View Post
Dear players.
Share the game by facebook,twitter
GM please, log-in!
Old 06/15/2011, 17:47   #3

but..i like it to be alone ,-)
Old 06/18/2011, 08:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulspruta View Post
GM please, log-in!
i dont get it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by landa123 View Post
but..i like it to be alone ,-)
no its lame cause finding a guild can be hard and doing pvp with an ACTIVE guild is a pain in the *** in this game I joined some guilds and I only did 1 party/guild match...I want some more !