Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Astonia 3.5 Request

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Astonia 3.5 Request

I am really new to epvp so im not too sure if im allowed to request for a hack or maybe a guide i could follow for someone who has made a hack to a similar game. The game is called Astonia. Its sort of like runescape.. but its still different. The website is astonia.com
Im looking for someone to make or a way for me to make a bot that can touch something, kill the enemy that spawns from it, and if the enemy drops an item the bot will know to pick it up and then move on to the next thing to touch.
The game has a thing called "penting". Basically you go into the penting ground and touch a pentagram and a demon spawns from it. Demons SOMETIMES drop stones that are a big part of the game because you have to use stones with orbs and it builds up strength from the more stones you put in it. And then you use the orbs on equipment with stats on it. The majority of the game you have to pent which is very friggin boring. So im just looking for a way to make my gaming easier lol.