Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling exclusive Radiant-Account!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Exclamation Selling exclusive Radiant-Account!

I'm selling this most likely legendary Radiant (Lvl 79) account on Hammerine to the one that is bidding the most.
It has an almost inexhaustible potential considering gears, items and money.

It's overall worth in lants (in-game money) comes to at least 1 billion and more, it has full Season 1 Salvation set and tons of S1 xeons and items + tons of mall stuff to pimp your ****.

Further information only through PMs.

Bonus: I will gift another account that contains a lot of S1 items and a high lvl character to the first person, that is gonna send me an appropriate offer for my account in a relatively short time.

Thx for reading,

Best wishes.

Important Information:

All Requiem: Memento Mori items and characters are literary property of Gravity Interactive, Inc.
I am not laying claim to the virtual property I am offering here.
The buyer is only paying for the time and effort, that was put into the account to get the character to its current status. Therefore the account, the characters and the items themselves will stay property of Gravity Interactive, Inc.
The buyer additionally makes commitment to change the login- and account details immediately after receiving them. Should there be any disadvantages for the seller because of the failing of the buyer at this point, the buyer will have to deal with it.
With buying this account you will take notice of the fact, that this deal is going against the standard-form contract conditions of Gravity Interactive, Inc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenCapture_2011_06_14_03_19_55.jpg (383.0 KB, 43 views)

Old   #2
The Black Market: 2/0/0
ur gear reinforcement is not very high, and the defilers account is way better. I doubt any 1 will buy this account when they see hers, considering the value of her account is way bigger than the value of this account.

PS. if you add up everything on ur account in current in game prices its not 1bill, and once the global drop event starts the value of all ur stuff is going to plummet, especially with the repeatable easy as hell anniversary quests for compression xeons. Maybe u should keep the account and get the stuff to +30, the value of ur account will be worth more, although it prolly still will not sell since no 1 will fork over a ton of money for a account on a game, facts of life.
Old   #3
The Black Market: 0/0/0
The xeons alone cost tons, selling all my **** would increase my in-game property to 1 billion or more, no doubts.
You got no idea of how rare full S1 salvation armors are, right? I guess so.
There aren't many people with it in this game.

I wrote that this is prolly one of the accounts with the highest POTENTIAL.
Not that it is highly geared since I'm not playing this game for a long long time.
Read twice, post after, thanks.

I didn't say that I want an extreme price for it.

Taking serious opinions through PMs.