Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Club Penguin....LOL

Discussion on Club Penguin....LOL within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Club Penguin....LOL

well i want to mess around a little bit with these game and i wonder if some1 posses a trainer that works, or a program that give me items, or a link of a page that contains it...

club penguin LMAO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Club Penguin
12/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
is it still possible to get the coins and free membership or does the coin hack work. as ar as the free membership goes i cant find anything that will show me how to do it. :) Not to concerned about the coins, my daughter really wants to be a member to buy the clothing LOL. i would appreciate any help. i can give anyone Gil to play the rpg system if anyone s interested. i have lots to spare. :cool:
Club Penguin(For kids XD)
11/29/2008 - Private Server - 16 Replies
Lol can some one make a private server of this game ? www.clubpenguin.com so kids (like me and other will have free membership) Please dont call me:stupid kid,ass-hole...stuff like that ...please...
Club Penguin Hack, Lotsa Coins + Membership
10/17/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 121 Replies
Permanent Coins Tutorial: http://rapidshare.de/files/36332398/pengu.swf http://rapidshare.de/files/36327729/Projekt1.rar (Flash 7 Loader, Right Click And Press On Play If Its Loaded) Permanent Membership (1 Year); I will only accept the first 3 messages/requests that I receive 1 minute AFTER midnight on the GMT of this forum. OR if you have... More than 10 Forum posts and given me a +karma.