Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make gold faster

Discussion on Make gold faster within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make gold faster

Hi,

I found out that if you somewhere around 65-71, Stouty is the best mob to hunt for more gold.

As there are usually 4 Stouties around BM middle, no need to wait for it to re-spawn.

Stouty normally drop +1 - +3 and I used to npc them.
The highest npc that I have is about 900K.
With 1 trip of pot, I usually make 1m..

You could try it out.

DM
Old 03/27/2008, 06:36   #2

not bad not bad =]
Old 03/28/2008, 05:35   #3

not hack not hack! j/k

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TuT]Make WarRock Run Faster
10/03/2010 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Let's Begin English: Step 1 The first thing we want to improve with Warrock is loading times, ingame stuttering, pausing, freezing, and sound glitches. If you have Warrock installed; uninstall it. We are going to be reinstalling it for optimal performance. Step 2
some ways to help with to make crossfire faster
01/24/2010 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
hey here are some ways of making crossfire faster and not lag as much 1: disable ur antivirus 2: open task manager and go to processes and click on explorer.exe then click end task 3: get game booster here is a link Game Booster - Download don't forget to enable your antivirus when you finish playing crossfire
How to Make Mozilla x3 FASTER !!!
10/26/2009 - Tutorials - 12 Replies
yoh guyz and girls her it is how to make it to ur web beworser get faster 1.Run Firefox, in direcion link type about:config i and press Enter. U whill see a long list wher u need to finde 3 things - network.http.pipelining - network.http.proxy.pipelining - network.http.pipelining.maxrequests
Make your bots 10% faster (ENG/GER)
04/26/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies
I just found out how to make the bots (works for all) 10% faster. Here im going to share it with you For example the AgBot: 1. Open the task manager 2. Go to processes 3. Right click on "agBot.exe" 4. Set the highest priority 5. Enjoy the faster botting ;)
make 2moons run faster?
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
how do you make 2moons run a tad faster?