Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates Hack

Discussion on Battle Pirates Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates Hack

Anyone know of a hack that does not cost anything. or one that works that may be gotten for a good price.
Old 11/04/2012, 09:04   #2

Um check the Facebook forum
Old 01/12/2013, 20:51   #3

good luck been asking for a while on here no luck
Old 01/12/2013, 20:56   #4

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
Hack Requests are not allowed.
Old 01/13/2013, 01:36   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekin View Post
Hack Requests are not allowed.
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle Pirates Hack ?
07/20/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
I have a legit level 32 base that i've been building up forever and recently just got teddy's hack to work on another account I play around with. My general question is how to I cover my tracks when using the hack. I don't wanna jump onto my level 32 base and just get the ban hammer anyway. I'm very new to using charles and could use some general pointers. PM me or just post some tips here, anything is appreciated. Thanks
Battle pirates hack
01/22/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
hello i am looking for a battle pirates hack that gives you HH and battle ships and the other dracon hull please pm me if have one and we will talk about it and if i think its warth a little bit of money i will pay for it so please pm if u got it and by the way i am new to this forms so idk if i am posting i nthe right place sorry if i am not
Battle Pirates hack
09/23/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies
If you are after the latest BP cheat, let me know and i'll give you the place to go. ITS 100% FREE. I recently had to pay SmokeyDaLion, never received anything, and he has made it clear he will not be refunding me. I have had to go through paypal to get my money back. He has likened his cause to, and I quote, 'In my message I sent. I say it is a donation to my work. Just like you donate overseas to the kids who are starving. You get nothing from them (pictures letters ect.) until you donate....
Battle Pirates Hack
05/14/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Are there any safe battle pirates hack? plz post!! :):handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::han dsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown ::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Battle Pirates Un-Ban hack
01/19/2012 - Facebook - 34 Replies
please can a mod delete this post.